Chapter 13

Day
I glared at Sky and told them to tell me what happened and said to the doctor to put Itt down from his shoulder. Sky glided his hands down Itt's legs while slowly putting him down.
Dad told me the whole story, I wondered for how long I can keep up with all this drama. I sighed out of tiredness but I can't ever stop loving itt no matter what the circumstances be. I told Itt that he doesn't need to work right now and the doctor agreed with me.

Itt
I felt anger and embarrassment build up inside me. I asked what I was supposed to do if I wasn't going to work now. Dad replied after a while and said that I could help around with chores, I argued by saying that we have maids. Dad said that I could help them so I won't be bored and that I could maybe learn to cook. I looked at day and he said that it wasn't a bad idea, I huffed and took a deep breath trying to control my breathing a little as this had been definitely been an eventful morning. I agreed as I didn't want to be even more useless than before.

Sky
I noticed Itt breathing a little heavy, and remembered that he had a therapy session today. I told all of them about it. Day said he has a lot of work to do and that he can't really take him there today, and that he will reschedule it. I interrupted to tell that I can take Itt , his father thought it was a good idea and I smiled widely. Day thought for a long time but in the end agreed.

Dad
Mum came out of her room, she complained about all the noise and asked what was going on. The doctor told him everything and I slapped my forehead. She argued that her son won't be helping with chores and that she's gonna take Itt on a break, with or without Day. Day could choose between coming with her and Itt or he could work at the shop.
I sighed knowing I can't argue with my wife.

Itt
A vacation did sound nice but I told mum that it's not necessary. It seemed like mum wasn't gonna back out from her decision. Mum said that we could either go on a cruise or spend a few nights on an island resort. While I was thinking Sky said that we should soon leave to go see the therapist. I got dressed and day kissed me goodbye. Upon arriving at the destination and exiting the car I bumped into Ball.

To be continued...