Chapter 1 - Invitation

It was an average day on Cold Island, Monsters having snowball fights, freezing from the cold, and Deedge in a wheelchair. Everything has been the same since then, especially when Grumpyre hasn't come out of his Cave for the past few months, with no monsters hearing about him other than the little fur corn that visits him frequently to bring him some tasty sweets so he doesn't starve!

*Grumpyre was chilling in his cave like usual, It wasn't like he was depressed or anything, he just became really lazy out of nowhere*

Grumpyre: *wakes up and hears footsteps* mmh.. Wha-

*Furcorn runs towards Grumpyre* GRUMPYREE!!

Grumpyre: *fully wakes up* AAH WHAT THE FUCK- ...oh it's just you furcorn *sigh* what is it-

Furcorn: I was told to give this weird "Ehtheerayol.. Island?" Invitation to you, so you can hang out with other ethereals..!

Grumpyre: Uh.. okay? *Grabs it* lemme see- Oh, of course Jeeode is the one inviting us here.. though it doesn't sound too bad.. But then I won't get to see you, Furcorn.

Furcorn: I'll visit!!

Grumpyre: are you sure they'll let a natural monster onto the island??

Furcorn: I don't give a shit 😈

Grumpyre: well then, good luck with that Furcorn. I'll be on my way to this island by tomorrow

*Meanwhile on Plant Island*

*Ghazt was very excited for this invitation, not because of being on an island just for Ethereals, but that he might be able to see Grumpyre there too, He had a weird obsession with Grumpyre, And that obsession grew even larger overtime since he hasn't spoken to Grumpyre in over a year since 2022 Spooktacle.

Ghazt: OH YES! I FINALLY GET TO SEE MY PRECIOUS GRUMPYRE AGAIN, I'LL FINALLY HAVE HIM ALL TO MYSELF FOR MORE THAN A FEW HOURS~

Bowgart: 😨

Plant Wubbox: What in the actual f-*dubstep_loop.mp4*

Punkleton: o-ooga booga... 😰

*It's the next day, and all the ethereals from the natural island go to Ethereal island*

*Reebro arrives first, *as well as some Rares and Epics*

*Humbug comes second*

*Grumpyre comes a few hours after Humbug*

*And Ghazt is last (he got lost)*

Jeeode: Oh, all of you actually arrived somewhat on time, that's wonderful! The Double Element Ethereals aren't here because they went on some trip to a similar place like this.. but anyways, do whatever the heck you want I guess..!

*Later*

Humbug: Hey guys, I found some free diamonds!-

Epic Grumpyre: SHUT THE FUCK UP HUMBUG, NOBODY LIKES YOU!

Humbug: *sad buzz* 😔...

*Meanwhile in the castle, Grumpyre was getting comfy in his temporary room, this was so much nicer since it wasn't just a dark cave with dim lit and poorly installed lights*

Ghazt: *peaks into Grumpyre's room* Oh my g-god, just stay cool, don't act weird... You got this... I can talk to Grumpyre... 😍💜

Ghazt: *slowly creeps up behind Grumpyre*
Heyy~ 😍

Grumpyre: AA- *knocks into the bookshelf, with a bunch of random books raining down on him*

Ghazt: *heart drops and gasps* OH SHIT- MY GRUMPY POOKIE, ARE YOU OKAY!?! 😰🥺

Grumpyre: *swipes the books off of him* Dude, I'm fine. It was only a few books- Wait, Ghazt? I haven't seen you in a long time...

Ghazt: *Blushes* W-Well uhm, I have to ask you something.. *Ghazt was building up the courage to ask Grumpyre on a date, bu he just couldn't do it* I- uh...

Grumpyre: You okay Ghazt? You sound worried and Tired-

Ghazt: I'M FINE..! May I stay in you're room for a while if there's e-extra space for a bed..?

Grumpyre: *Concerned about ghazt* Why not, you don't sound too good. You should probably get some rest. Speaking of rest... *YAWN* I'm getting pretty tired myself... Goodnight Ghazt- *Immediately falls asleep*

Ghazt: *In mind* OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD HIS LITTLE YAWN WAS SO FUCKING HOT OH MY GOD~

*Ghazt kept thinking about Grumpyre for the rest of the night until he finally fell asleep*

Chapter 2 is soon 😈