Bani's Confrontation

Word count - 4300 + words.

Target - 40 Votes or 4 Follows

I am travelling this week. Toh agla update next week milega. And it will be a double update. Complete the target by then .

6 chapters to go🥺

Happy Reading!

~~~

Next morning after Holi

Bani's POV

As I got up , I found myself lying on his chest. His arms we're around my waist and our legs were tangled together. I went and kissed on his forehead when the sudden pain hit me.

"Ouch.. "

I held my head.

" Sad phata ja raha hein.. "

I said and got up.

My eyes then fell on the clock and I was shook.

8:30 AM.

We have been sleeping since yesterday afternoon???

But I don't understand, Bhang toh bas Veer ko pilayi thi. Toh mujhe kaise chad gayi.

Anyways pehele I should take a bath, maybe I will feel better.

I thought and went to take a bath.

I had to rush to the college, I was already late. Thankfully my class mentor session with the students was after the lunch.

But as the water droplets fell on my body, slowly the memories also hit me.

He told me he was repenting for some sin.

But what sin was he talking about.

I still didn't have clarity but I knew it was related to a family member.

And maybe that person was Maa. When I took Maa's name his face fell and I clearly remember his expression.

Does Maa blame Veer for Badi maa's death?

But that was an accident right?

Then why?

I was still a little confused about the truth but what I was no longer confused about was our relationship.

I remember every confession that he made to me yesterday. His love for me.
And now if I have to choose between the full truth and his love. I will choose his love because I trust him.

His reasons are haunting him more than me.

Now no more misunderstandings and confusions will be between us .

Only and only love will transpire now between our souls.

And we will together win the game of hearts.

I came out and got dressed as I smiled looking at my husband's sleeping figure. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Bani, Veer! "

It was Bela bhabhi's voice.

I went and opened the door after putting a duvet over Veer.

"Bhabhi aap.. "

I said.

"Shaitan.. "

She said holding my ear gently.

"Ouch.. Kya hua Bhabhi? "

I asked.

"Teri shaitani ke barein main bataya Meera ne mujhe.. Bhang tune hi lane ko kaha na? "