Chapter 1: Soar the New Skies

==============================

Thoughts/[Also Thoughts]

(Author's Note) 

*Whisper/Mumbling*

==============================

"There will come a poet, in the form of an Azure gem, who once flew then fell and lost his wings, took a new set of wings to face the unfamiliar skies to start anew. Will he fly towards the brighter skies, or will he fall below the endless void?"

A Certain Azure, with a dire past
Journeys to hope of  hereafter
At the dawn of his destination
He soars into the new skies.

(;-Zenith's POV-;)

Zenith: [I yawned] Time to go, time waits for no one.

I put on my black sweater along with a white and black jacket thick enough for the hot sunlight to not reach the other side of the jacket, add in my black pants and some tattered sneakers, while picking up my smart watch not branded quality but good enough to be useful, kinda like me. I think I'm ready to go.

Gotta grab my essentials.... let's see...

I grabbed my old bag, made sure that I was carrying my essentials, my phone, some candies, keys to the dorm and a combat knife, and most importantly my trustworthy notebook.

...one of my last reasons to live for.

Sup, I'm Zenith, full name's Azenitheo P. Cortez but I prefer Zenith. I'm just your everyday human male who currently lives in Volcadera Bluffs, and I'm heading out for my new school, Volcano High. Moving here was a pain, as I had to leave a ton of my things I couldn't bring with me, but I'll live without them.

To be honest the place isn't so bad, unless you exclude the place I live in, Skin Row, which means you either have eyes on your back, or a knife poking out of it. Even tho I live on the edge of the district which was a safer place than anything else in the center of it. It was all good. 

The rest of Volcadera, from what I've seen, is way better than where I used to live.

Anyhow you're curious as to how I got here, well it's because I had to change schools cause they were shut down, school went to hell after an incident, one that I wish I never experienced.

I wanted to leave for school a bit earlier than I'm supposed to, I could walk if I want to but the school is just way too far so I had to ride a bike of course there's a reason why, I just want to get a feel of how things are, you know to get used to it considering I'm fresh meat in a school full of dinos.

Zenith: A school full of dinos, like they any different from a school full of strangers....

Of course it's not like I'm okay with that, after all it's a new experience as I never had to deal with strangers that are non-human, people of the same race as me, it doesn't sound like the dino folk, are going to give me a much easier time.

I haven't interacted with many dinosaurs before, but that doesn't mean I can be rude to them. So I gotta calm down, overthinking it won't help, it never does.