Chapter 4: Sentimental Skies

==============================

Thoughts/[Also Thoughts]

(Author's Note)

*Whisper/Mumbling*

==============================

In the heavens, stars shimmer, fate's crossroads aglow,
Which path beckons—companionship or solitude's vow?
In quiet reflection, amidst sheets of white, you pondered,
As your weathered wings bore witness to trials untold.

(One Week Later)

Math. One of the most brutal subjects once you reach the level were letters are added. As one of my old online friends says it is the bane of idiots and lazy geniuses alike... I fall under the latter, unfortunately.

Seems the teacher also can't handle his own class, considering his absence.

We have a substitute teacher today, which means they won't go easy on the amount of work handed to us.

Though, unlike a certain science class, I can actually work on this alone. Not being forced to work in pairs. Thankfully...

I spent the first half of the class working on the assignment, since I have to get good grades. Aiming to become an engineer is mathematically brutal so I have to be ready.

Still it doesn't help that I have a lot on my mind, even after a whole week passed since...
  the incident.

After that day, Trish would constantly stare a hole into my soul during math class.

Another one is having to avoid mentioning the triceratops when working with Fang during science, since they're both friends and bandmates. They did tell me the name of their band, though. VVURM DRAMA. which was dope to know.

However, working with Fang now is like walking on eggshells, since they also aren't all too friendly with me after I gave my criticism regarding the double bass situation.

It's not like they hate me, but they also keep the conversation short and simple.

I liked talking to them, and now I don't even have that.

All because I let my emotions get the best of me.

Clod fucking dammit.

I take out my notebook, opening it on a blank page.

...

Yet, there's nothing.

I want to write, but I just... can't. I can't find the words to describe what I'm feeling. It feels like I'm lost again... it frickin sucks.

My whole body begs me to write.

But my mind's so tired it has given up.

I have been stuck in this mental drought since that day.

"Let's try tomorrow" "Rest first write later" "I'll write tomorrow"
"Just not feeling it today"