𝙸𝙽𝚅𝙸𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

Greetings, Reader!
It is my greatest honor to welcome you in my world! I am called Nereid, the sole writer of the story you are about to consume.  Beware that every word, every scene, every sentences, scenarios, paragraphs and chapters are all but a part of my imagination. Thus, this fact also applies to the characters whose role is to grant life to this piece. Any form of resemblance to real living people are merely coincidental.

𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏. 𝑹𝒚𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝑰.

As you enter the gates of my own making, your comprehension to heavy or emotional scenes will be very much appreciated. Warnings shall be put out to take into consideration to those many beloved readers who might find some parts of the story triggering. My works are created to appease people of the LGBTQ+ Community.

My dedications will always be for my people, my community, and those that have been left in the dark or are simply scared to come out.

If that is not what you wish to read about, my heart goes out to you. I do not judge you. We all have our own tastes.

 Now, before I leave you to your own devices, please bear in mind that I accept criticism. This, after all, will be my first public story. Feel free to report any grammatical errors as this story will be written in both English and Tagalog.

Will you accept the invitation? Good morrow, dear readers!

-𝑵𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒅