♡Chapter 13♡

ਹੋ Whiskey ਦੇ peg ਵਰਗੀ,
ਕੁੜੀ ਅੱਖਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਸ਼ਰਾਬੀ ਕਰੀ ਜਾਵੇ।।

~Whiskey -Diljit Dosanjh

-----------------------------♡♡----------------------------

Jungkook's P.O.V

Tae was holding me tightly from my waist while I was driving at a medium-high level of speed.

"Kookie do you even know any places here. I should be the one arranging date here and you in Korea when I come there." She said and I could feel she was pouting her those adorable lips. Oh she so wants to have me dead.

"Oh comeon baby. This is not how you do it. You can surely arrange a date for us when you visit Korea. And also after our marriage you can arrange thousands of dates in Korea my princess." I said while smiling widely when I talked about our marriage.

Without any response she just hugged me more tightly from behind buring her face in my back.

After 15 minutes✨

We finally reached to the place I have been willing to go with her. Namjoon hyung took me and Hoseok to this place and I rembered him saying it is one of Tae's favorite place.

"GOBINDGARH FORT Kookie oh my God. How did you know it is one of my and Joon veerji's favorite place!? Omo Omo omo."

"Your veerji took me and Hobi hyung here for a visit when you had special practices baby."

"Omo Kookie I love you so much."

*end of jk's pov*

*end of jk's pov*

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was so freaking excited for this date and then I saw we were going towards the direction of Gobindgarh Fort. Now don't get me started on this place.

It has such a peaceful enviornment and I always had a dream to visit this place with my partner and Kookie completed it without even me asking.

How come I got such a Loving, caring, perfect boyfriend!?

Jk's P.O.V

Soon we started exploring the fort.

Tae was talking & telling me about the fort but right now I cared less about it. Why would I even when I was so freaking lost in those beautiful eyes of my girlfriend.

I was admiring her talking when all of a sudden she stoped talking and blushed and I understood she caught me staring.

"Kookie why are you staring at me like that!?" she asked in her sweet voice ohhh damn and I am freaking gone.

"I have the full right to stare at my precious sweetheart." I said while sneaking my hands around her waist pulling her close.

Shw just shyly smiled at me and I kissed her cheeks two times which turned her cheeks as red as a tomato.

"Shouldn't I get a reward for planning this perfect date hmm baby." I teased her playfully but her step took the life out of my god damn body. She freaking kissed both sides of my Cheeks and one very close to my lips and ran away.

OH MY FREAKING GOD I THINK MY HEART WILL BRUST OUT OF MY RIBCAGE.

I saw her running towards the gate area motioning me to come with her but I was freaking frozen on my place.

After almost 5 minutes I got my senses back and ran towards her and saw her sitting waiting for me.

"Sit down Kookie I will drive. We will go to a cafe for lunch and then later for some movie. Okieee." she said cutely and who am I to deny.

After some time we reached the cafe and we went inside. The cafe was so freaking beautiful. We ordered coffee and sandwiches for us and talked about everything to nothing.

 We ordered coffee and sandwiches for us and talked about everything to nothing

After our coffee we went to the Movie hall and watched a beautiful documentary.

It was 10:00 p.m already and I couldn't believe how time passed with just a blink of an eye with my Tae beside me.

After the movie she took me to a beautiful Indian restraunt for dinner. It was like a half half planned date.

"My god babe I so loved and enjoyed myself today that I can not explain it in words." I said while interwining my hand with Tae leaning on the bike my one hand holding her waist.

I saw how she was about to say something when all of a sudden she pushed me away from her while looking straight with wide eyes and horrified expression.

I turned around and I saw

-----------------------------♡♡----------------------------

Author's Note:

I am really really bery sorry for such a late update but I am currently very busy with some personal works. Hope you guys understand.

Stay happy and healthy all the precious readers💗💗

Typical Indian parents

Its's freaking true