A Pissed Off Day

"When the lights are off, all women are the same," my father used to say. That's what I believed until I met her.

Meera left that very day, her perfume still lingering in my room. "I shouldn't have done that," I thought to myself. "I didn't have any right to kiss her. What right did I have now? She left you, not the other way around."

I lit another cigarette and reached for the ashtray on the windowsill. Opening WhatsApp, I swiped away the status, and my fingers pressed hard on the screen as a familiar face appeared. It was a newspaper article about someone who had attempted a bank robbery. I replied to the status, then went to have a bath.

In the shower, I began to fantasize about Meera—her sharp nose, beautiful figure, lips adorned with her preferred red lipstick, and her legs, oh, her legs were the finest. I could never tire of looking at them. And her once tight breasts, imagining them sagging in old age brought a sadness that weighed heavily upon me.

Thinking about her aroused me, so I stopped the shower and reached for the body lotion. After squeezing out a little in my palm, I began to rub it all over my cock. It grew bigger, and I enjoyed it. Working my way to climax, just before I did, I stopped. Then I started again, moaning, "Meera, Meera!" I imagined my hard cock inside her, her miraculous cunt, wet and hot. She was my first fuck, what a goddess. I was ugly, yet somehow I had impressed her. My release came, some of it landing on the bathroom walls. I opened the faucet and washed it away before showering and returning to my bed.

My phone had notifications; I had installed WhatsApp after a long time and now had to reply to people I barely knew. One message read, "Bruh, where have you been? Anyway, you know him, he used to play with us when we were young. That damn fucker is in deep mess now. It's funny that his family always acted high and mighty, 'cause you know they were rich and thought they'd stay the same. So, where are you now?"

The damn fucker could've sent a voice note; I'm not reading all that. Anyway, I wondered who I was talking to. I saved him as "Benny". Now, who the fuck is Benny? Ah, I shouldn't have installed this crap now. I don't even know why I did this. Anyway, I scrolled the contacts in that damned app to find Meera. There she was, but her profile picture was empty.Our dreams are suffocated by reality.

I left the room at noon; below there was Chechi and Hari facing opposite, talking in a hush tone. They suddenly halted at my presence. She looked good for a widow. Her hair was over her shoulder, like a black waterfall, long and reaching her lap. I didn't notice it earlier, but her tooth was snaggy, not a lot though. That would be her only blemish. Her round face was glistened with sweat; it was damn hot outside. It was never this hot in my town before. Now the sun seems pissed off, just like the rest of the village's inhabitants. She smiled at me; Hari seemed a bit pissed off from before. What a circus.

I just smiled at both of them and went outside. They started their conversation again. I think I'm the reason everyone's pissed off, I thought to myself. Then I looked at the sun and asked him why you acted like every fucker in this town. I think he's even more pissed off now. I took a walk through the sidewalks of the nearby town. Then I felt like going to the beach; it's been a long time since I visited the beach here. I hope she's not pissed off.

There was a crowd at the beach, and I hated it. It was only noon and also a weekday, and all these snotty assholes somehow decided to shit on my day. I bought a PaaniPuri and sat overlooking the water. Finally, I saw someone who's not pissed off today. After finishing the PaaniPuri, I decided to kiss her waves with my ugly feet. I wanted to test her patience; somehow she's not pissed off, and that pissed me off. I started walking towards her waves, like a whore, she was going to everyone there. Maybe that's her secret, I thought.

After standing in the wave for some time, I started walking away from the beach. I saw a lady with a puffed face in tight jeans and a V-neck top staring at me. She was wearing a straw hat and sun shades. I walked up to her and said, "Do I know you?"

She took off her shades; her eyes were dark brown, and there was a little mole just under her left eye. Her face was okay, but her body, damn, her body didn't seem to match that face at all. She looked me straight in the eye and said, "No, but I knew your brother."

"How?"

"Well, I met him at the liquor store." There was a small grin on her face, which tells me she really loved that particular memory.

"Were you at the funeral?"

"No, I am not currently staying here. I just came here last evening."

"So, you met him at the liquor store, and you guys hit it off..."

"Well, we both were in a bad place at that time, so I guess that made us friends."

I somehow get that feeling that this lady is crazy. I always get that right, identifying the crazy bunch. And I was right every single time. We started walking along the beach. She handed me a card and told me we can talk more the next morning. What does this bitch really want? I was trying to get away from people, and yet here I was, attracted to the crazy bunch again. This happens to me all the time. The moment I wanted to be free of people, someone will enter and make a mess out of my life. I told her I would call her, And I knew I was making another mistake that I'll regret for the rest of my life.