Chapter 11 || dont chicken Out

tw: violence, language, blood, murder, aggression

Ps, gonna have to add that I'm so grateful for 300+ reads!!! Tysmm!!

/////

(Melanie's POV)
Aventually me, Allison , max, John, Jimmy and Diego to the mountains where Cole and phoebe were, we looked around, there's was nothing there but the pieces of the burned jet ski, I rolled my eyes

"Let's go look up, they probably ran over there"
I pointed out and the other agreed

, we all climbed up until we saw some campfire and a... dead body? Of some middle aged man. Anyway, I looked to the other side and saw some car near it, I looked down and saw Sonya's chocolate chip cookie and picked it up  and looked over at Allison Max and John.

"Looks like old-ass Sonya has failed it" I said in a tease, I was disappointed, I thought the old ones will be good and Allison titled her head

"Old? I'm gonna show that bitch-" she said and was about to hit me, as if she could even manage but max stopped her I rolled my eyes at all of them, because suddenly they suggested to do a little beef because they're older and were younger, could they shut up and focus on the mission please??? God!

"Okay! Enough grab ass, you wanna play? Let's split up" I said and stopped their argument, max and John seem to agree and we all went to our ways.

as John Allison and max walked off so did me Diego and Jimmy, except we went to the other way, we kept walking until I heard some noises from that car we saw earlier, Jimmy and Diego must of seen it aswell, because we all  turn around our heads I looked at them and gave them a note with my hands that they'll go to check that area, with all the respect it's time they would do something actually useful aswell. They walked slowly to check what in there, I crossed my arms waiting for them, after a while thank god they finally get to there, then they jumped off, a snake jumped out of there and Diego jumped on Jimmy as he hold him, ugh, so dramatic, I looked at them with my hands on my waist and an annoyed look, "done sixty nining?" I asked them in a tease meaning as Jimmy dropped him off and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go" I rolled my eyes and kept walking as they both followed me, we kept walking as they we're probably so bored, I can't blame them they're pretty lifeless, that why they asked so much questions when we walked

"So what do you know about this phoebe girl?" Diego asked, I guess he asked me because Jimmy is way too stupid to even try to know the new students.

"Uh- nothing I know what you know, she's new, a weirdo.. have a jet ski and currently working with Cole" I said awkwardly and rolled my eyes at him and he looked at me weirdly

"What?" I asked him , what does he want? I answered his question.

"Nothing" he shrugged and I rolled my eyes, Jimmy and Diego kept asking dump questions the whole time, until I had enough.