Part 7

Next morning,

Everyone is sitting at the dining table. Viren had already left for office. After last night, everyone is lost in their own thoughts, no one is talking to each other.

Everyone is hurt by Viren's behavior last night. They never think that their son treats his wife like this. But after last night everyone's suspicions became clear that something was not right between the couple.

These two just pretend in front of the world that they are a good couple, there is so much love between them but the reality is something else.

Everyone say that it is not necessary that whatever is seen is true every time.

Sometimes the eyes also deceive us. And it happened with Rathore's. They felt that Dhruvakkeshi was happy with them but no one could understand the pain behind her smile.

Everyone came out of their thoughts after hearing the altercation between Ekansh and Aakriti who returned from their college trip. Both of them were not at home last night so they do not know what happened at night.

Both of them came and sat at the table but they felt some tension at the table so ekansh asked them curiously,  "What happened, why are you all so silent? Something happened in our absence"??

Anamika was about to tell them what happened last night but Devendra interrupted her,

Devendra : kuch nhi huaa hai beta sab thik hai aap dono batao aapki clg trip kese rhi

(Anamika understood that Devendra did not want to tell her about last night, so she remained silent.)

Aakriti tells them excitedly how much they both enjoyed the trip.

Suddenly Ekansh looked at Dhruvakshi and asked "What happened Bhabhi Sa, why are you looking so sad and why do your eyes look so swollen?"

Everyone looks at Dhruvakshi and feels guilty for Viren's behavior towards her.

Dhruvakshi cleared her throat and looked away from everyone and said, "Nothing's wrong Ekansh, I fell ill yesterday, that's why my eyes look swollen. Don't worry."

Ekansh said worriedly: Bhabhi maa, you should take care of yourself na.

Aakriti said with mischievous eyes: "We have Viren bhai sa to take care of Bhabhi Maa... I am saying right Bhabhi Maa"???

Hearing Aakriti's words, everyone looked towards Dhruvakshi and felt guilty for their son's behaviour.

Handling the situation, Anuradha said in a stern tone, “Aakriti, finish your food and go to your room and study, your exams will start next month".

Everyone was shocked to hear Anuradha as she never raised her voice on Aakriti.
Everyone knows Aakriti is so sensitive so no one scolds her.

Hearing her mother she became sad and said in a low voice, "Sorry Maa sa".

Anamika: Don't scold her didi,  she is still a child.

Anuradha: She is not a child, now she has grown up, she should understand when to say what in front of whom.

Hearing Anuradha's words, tears started falling from Aakriti's eyes or she became a little bitter and said, "Maa sa why are you saying this? I haven't done anything, yet you are scolding me".

Anuradha was about to scold Aakriti again when Devendra stopped her and asked to akriti and Ekansh to go to their room.

When Devendra saw that both of them had gone to their respective rooms, he got angry at Anuradha and scolded her and said, “Don't you dare raise your voice against our daughter. If it is your son's fault then take out your anger on him and not on our daughter.I hope this will not happen again."

Anuradha controlled her tears and stammeringly said sorry to Devendra.
And without turning she went to her room.

Devendra also went to his study room without saying anything.

Arvind and Anamika look at Dhruvakshi, whose eyes also got wet, so they go near her and caress her hair.
Without any second thought Dhruvakshi hugged both of them and they caressed her hair and said some sweet words to calm her down..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Upcoming :

Virender pov and his apology to his family
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hyy everyone,

I know I have kept you all waiting for a long time, but what can I do, you guys are not reading or voting for my second story, so I was a little sad.

But I have given an update today, so don't be shy to like it and vote.

And go to my profile and read my other stories also. I am sure you will like it.
And also visit my Instagram account "kunakshi03"💫

Plzz share your thoughts on comment box ..
I am egarly waiting for your comments and vote and plz plz follow me💗💗

Dhanyawad ♥️
Bbye❣️