Caught

Notes:-Hi guys, how are you all?? Happy belated TAEKOOK day. I was going to post it yesterday and i thought i posted it and check my email in morning but didn't saw any mails of likes or comment and was like did no one read it or what then in afternoon i check it out on site and found i put it in draft actually and was cursing my self but enjoy it💜🥰

Porsche's Pov-

*Sigh* *deep breath* I relax as our chopper lands on the terrace. I glance to see Vegas and Pete leaning onto each other. This time, the mission took a toll on all of us, hell I don't think i can even lift my finger but we all are in chopper  cause we just want to see our kids. I got out of my mind  when I feel a hand on my waist and a head on my shoulder. I look to see my husband. 'Yes, my husband, the same person who I thought no one would want to marry, the most un (most)wanted person, the same person who annoyed me, the one who made my life living hell, and the one I fell hard and deep for, the one and only Kinn Anakinn Theerapanyakun, my ex-boss and current husband and the father of my child.'

He leans on me, and the four of us sit in comfortable silence as the chopper lands, the door open, and I see Big and Chan walking towards us. I mentally sigh as I have told Chan to make sure everyone else is asleep because we could land quite late, and I don't want anyone's sleep to be destroyed. It includes Big, too, but I guess I can't fault Chan. Big is stubborn, and the wife is in their relationship an no you don't mess with a wife.

Kinn gets out of the chopper first, then Vegas. They both stand at opposite sides and extend their hands to Pete and me like we are some goddamn princesses. My eyes suddenly meet Pete's, and we both roll our eyes but still give our hands.

We walk towards Big and Chan, and I break from Kinn and take a step ahead to ask.

"The kids-"

"Are the Kids-"

I stop as I realize that Pete has also taken a step forward, and we both inquire about the kids at the same time. I burst out in giggles, as does Pete. I look to see Vegas and Kinn sharing a look and a fond smile.

I eye sign Pete to look at them, and I know he melts. So do I.  How the hell did i get so lucky to jave a family like them, it feel like yesterday that they both were at eachothers throat and now how well they are supporting eachother. Kinn ask for Vegas's opinion and even our in all matters and Vegas also starts to contribute in their relationship and ask Kinn for guidence when he need it cause Kinn is good with his words while Vegas is good with fight .I curse Korn and Gun in my head for separating them. They could have been each other's shield till we came into their lives. No one understands them more than each other. But god must have some other plan, and it looks like he really had cause. I don't know how I got so lucky to have a family like this.

Both Pete and I love it how they bond over their little brother, after all they both are older one well Khun is older but since Vegas and Kinn handel all the things to them they have to protect everyone. It was amazing for me to see the protective brother side of Kinn and Vegas.

"Porsche?" I snap out of my thoughts as I hear Kinn's voice.

They are all waiting for me. It looks like I was deep in thought. OPPS! I grin and walk towards Kinn (which, in reality, is only four steps) and take his hand.

"Let's check on the kids before sleep?"

"Hmm, let's go." Kinn takes my hand gently and leads me towards the lift.

"Ven and Pho are sleeping. Why don't we check Pho's room first, then Ven's?" Pete's voice rings in my ear. Only then I notice they are behind us.

"Hmm, let's go then. I want to see my Phoenix and my little Wolf" I grin as Vegas smirks at those nicknames, and Kinn and Pete only roll their eyes.

"Yeah, the same Phoenix who is scared of lizards, and the wolf, who is scared of worms," Pete states deadpan.

We all laugh only a little. We don't want to wake anyone. I think about saying something, but a sudden voice shocks me.

"Ahhhh, Pai gently~"

I stop in my tracks as I hear the voice, specifically my nephew Ven's. It's more like a moan? But wait our kids are what fourteen or fifteen what could they be doing-. NO, NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT MY KIDS. And i know I'm panicking and loosing my mind 

I turn around to find we absolutely are on Ven and Pho's floor and outside of Pho's room. Suddenly, a hand grabs my own, and I turn to see Kinn signing me to be silent. None of us moves for even a second. A second voice almost stops my heart.

"Sorry Ven, it's my first time na~"