꒰ 006

♡ ⠀๋⠀᳝ ୨୧ lady, hear me tonight!⠀๋⠀᳝ ✧

 ♡⠀๋⠀᳝ ୨୧  chapter 6:⠀๋⠀᳝ ✧larusso  autogrup

larusso  autogrup .

Long way 2 go, of Cassie, was playing in Moon's car.

Bianca and Yasmine were on the front seat, while Moon was on the backseat taking pics of herself.

— I felt that one.

Yasmine said laughing after she started coughing because of Moon's weed and Bianca started to laugh too.

— Guys do you think I should post this pic?

Moon asked the girls since she wasn't so sure about how she looked.

— Bitch you look so cute, post that right now.

Yasmine told the brown-haired girl, and Bianca totally agreed with her, thinking about how a shy boy she knew would totally blush, if he saw the pic. Even though it was just a normal pic of Moon's face.

— Definitely more than one boy is gonna be in your dms after they see that.

Bianca said and Moon smiled, thanking both of the girls for their comments, after that, she changed the topic.

— Talking about boys, what's up with you and the latino?

— What boy? What do you mean?

Bianca told her and Yasmine rolled her eyes before she smiled and joined the conversation too.

— Maybe the weird one who kicked Kyler's ass today?

— You talking about Miguel? There's nothing with him, we're just friends.

Bianca told them and Yasmine and Moon looked at each other like if they didn't believe a thing.

— Yeah, sure, and i'm a dyed blonde.

— Wait, you are?

Moon asked Yasmine, who looked at the girl as if she was saying Bitch are you for real?

— By the way he asked me to hang out at cobra kai tomorrow, but we're just friends so-

— I KNEW IT

Yasmine didn't even let the girl finish her sentence and Moon told her that it was a date.

— You better come over to my house so we can help you choose your outfit!

— Girls it's not a date! Plus, what is wrong with my metallica t-shirt?

Bianca got so offended, how did they dare to say something about her favorite t-shirt?

— Oh my god a homeless person, make like you're texting on your phones.

Yasmine panicked, Moon did what she said cause she was scared and Bianca just rolled her eyes.