Halloween Start

It's Halloween and your getting ready for trick or treating even though you barely get any candy anymore now because your not all of seven years old. However, you still take Halloween very seriously. You made your own costume and it was scary as hell, which is just what you were looking for and what Halloween is all about. After you get all dressed admiring your from scratch costume for a minute you ran out the door to get get some candy and possibly steal some.

"Hey, you ready to get going my dad's got his truck he's going to take us to the biggest and bestest neighborhood for trick or treating in the whole town," your friend said smiling. "Yay," you screamed. The two of you started whooooing and cackling so loud you guys got quite the looks. Afterwards, your friend's dad pulled up and the two of you got in the back of the truck in the truck bed just laughing and talking about whatever came to mind sense the two of you haven't hung out in a while.

Eventually your friend's dad stopped the truck at the end of a huge dark road in the opposite side of town that you live down, basically the furthest neighbourhood from yours. "When you two are done come back here, I'll be here waiting, and for the love of god please be careful.," He said. "Don't worry dad we will be careful, just like always," your friend said as the two of you ran into the darkness of the street leaving him behind.