2.🤓

as I stand at the school gates deep in thought Hm- where the hell are all the girls...!?

Before I could think anything else - I quickly walk inside the school gates ignoring everyone's confused gaze- if I notice everyone I'll get uncomfortable and probably-will go home and will never leave my bed- so I ignore them .

..I step into the actual school building and not a single girl in sight- I look around nervously and find my way to the staff room - knocking on the door "come in!!" I hear a teacher shout. I stare at the door nob for a good five seconds before entering the office.. I just stand there

As I watch all the teachers stare blankly at me-

A female teacher opens her mouth "your a girl?! Why are u here...?!"

"Uh I-I- my mum sent me here I don't think she realised it was an all boys school and clearly you guys didn't realise I was a girl- she struggles with reading Korean- uh yeah-" i chewed on the inside of my cheek once I've realised I've said too much.

A male teacher looks me up and down. It makes me nervous "so your Evie..? Evie jinn..? I guess we will just have to keep you here- in the school your in my homeroom.. call me mr jiwoo. Come with me I'll take you-"

I slowly nod before following sir to the homeroom classroom, I fiddle with my bag straps this is not going to turn out good- the only girl- I'm in a school full of boys what am I gonna do!? Well firstly I need to stop other thinking otherwise it's just going to make things worse.

I just need to breath and get through the day. I can do this. I will do this.

I watch as mr jiwoo walks into the classroom and shouts at everyone "RIGHT EVERYONE QUIET DOWN NOW!!!" It made me jump a little as I stared through the door.

mr jiwoo looks at me and motions for me to step inside, he seems scary so that's exactly what I do slowly and carefully

"Meet our new student Evie- Evie jinn. Yes she's a female but I want you to treat her the SAME as any other student- well Evie introduce yourself.."

everyone looks at me. Some smirking some glaring. Some just confused.

Remember evie- use Korean speak Korean.. I remind my self before finally speaking "uh- hello- I'm evie" that's all I say. No emotion no smile nothing. As long as I'm respectful that's it , they don't need a smile

I quickly turn back to the teacher "where should I sit sir..?"
"Ah right- you can go sit and the desk right there next to sooho.. at the back- the one who's always sleeping-" I turn my head over to the back

Sir isn't wrong. The kid he was on about is sleeping- with a pink pillow. It's kinda funny, I slowly make my way over and sit at the empty desk.

Still all eyes are on me. It's uncomfortable, I don't like it. Why can't they just pay attention to sir.

my eyes do end up landing on one student in familiar, he isn't paying attention to the class at all. He's studying with his AirPods in, an introvert I know for sure. He's just like me. I'm one I know he is one.

I can't see much of him but, when the teacher leaves and another student throws a slipper at him that's when I see his face.

He is cute- I won't lie about that but.. no I need to stop

my attention goes onto the students who are laughing at the boy, then one of the students speaks up "hey you need better aim you just hit that Sieun!" There all laughing.