Characters

-Dhruv Singhania-

Dhruv Singhania wasn't a man who believed in surprises. Every meeting was meticulously planned, every deadline ruthlessly enforced. He ran Singhania group with an iron fist, his sharp mind and unwavering focus building a reputation as formidable as the glass and steel skyscrapers that dotted the city skyline. Yet, beneath the cool exterior, a flicker of hidden fire burned. Years of responsibility had sculpted his face into a mask of stoicism, but a hint of amusement could occasionally dance in his dark eyes, betraying a sharper wit than most dared to suspect. This was Dhruv Singhania, a man who valued control, but even the most meticulous architect couldn't design for the delightful chaos that was about to walk through his doors.

-Tara Kapoor-

Tara Kapoor, a vibrant and optimistic woman raised in Bombay, brought happiness and kindness to life. Her spirit danced to the city's beat, and her undying optimism and compassion helped her navigate life's ups and downs. However, she was unaware that behind tall buildings and neat appointments, fate was about to present her to Dhruv Singhania, a man whose well-maintained exterior concealed a depth of complexity that fascinated her beyond her wildest expectations.