When you two fuse/kiss

that day steven was having a conversation  with amethyst. She was positive that steven wouldn't be able to fuse with you . so steven bet that he could. Since he had no idea how to fuse he went to talk to garnet . she told him to just go with the flow. So he Took her advice . you were sitting on the window ledge , when steven called you .  you answer "hey Steven. What's up" "Hey(Y/n)cometothetempleinfiveminutesokbye! "  you looked at your watch it was seven   thirty. You shrug it off and tell your mum that your  leaving to stay the night with steven again. To do something fun.It was the only way she would let you leave at 7:30 at night . when you walk to the temple out side you see Mr universe.  "Hi mr.U can you tell me where steven is ?" He chuckled just a little and pointed to the back of the van.   You thanked him and walked to the back of the van . there you saw steven wearing a black tie .  you giggle "what's all this?"  He  takes your hand and spins you around on the beautiful floor.  He stepped on a pedal which made the floor light up rainbows. It really set the mood. You two danced and danced. It all came to an end when he dipped you and gently pressed his lips on yours . when your lips parted ,  you were both seeing through Th e same pairs of eyes. You two had fused .  amethyst looked up at you two in amazement "whoa , tourmaline " was all she could say. Everyone stared  at them together .   you two immediately  separate .  you were laughing , blushing and hot messin. All over  the place. Meanwhile Steven was a red as a firetruck. 

You two are so cute together 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍