Chapter 1:Sadako's resurgence

Konoha General Goods store)

Naruto Uzumaki is currently in the Konoha General goods store looking of something to buy.. he has been denied service from various other stores because of how the villagers see him as a "Monster" "Demon" Only place he could afford food is Ichiraku's ramen shop and he's been eating there since he was 5 years old. All the various grocery stores and such would sell him expired food and milk. Living the lonely life on the streets at the age of 5. Kicked out of the Orphanage and had lived on the streets for a month until the Sandaime Hokage given him a apartment to stay and some money for him to spend wisely.

Right now the Uzumaki boy is here in the store getting him some snacks along with buying a video tape . He wanted to watch something on his television.

The Store owner could see the "Demon" look for a video tape to watch. Watching the boy browse in the Video tape isle.

The store owner scowled glaring at the boy who is responsible for many deaths on the night of the attack. It seems as though many in this village has failed to kill the boy. He can never understand why the Hokage even allows that "Thing" to live and exist, he should have been snuffed out when he was just a baby.

He can't kill the boy and risk earning the wrath of the Hokage.

Unless...?

An Evil smile appears on his face. Maybe there is a way to get rid of the Demon once and for all!. He leaves the counter to the video isle where Naruto is.

"Hello young man what can I help you with today?" The store owner asked Naruto who looked at him.

"Oh I'm looking for a movie to watch. You know any good ones?" Naruto asked as the store owner cracked a smile.

"Of course I do kid! Infact this is a special tape!" He says gesturing Naruto to follow him as the young boy did. As he follows They reach to the end of the isle as the man picked the tape off the shelf with no name on it.

 As he follows They reach to the end of the isle as the man picked the tape off the shelf with no name on it

"What's that?" Naruto asked.

"This? This tape is a movie that will help you aspire to be a great Shinobi!" The man answered handing Naruto the black tape that has no name on it.

"What's it called?" Naruto asked holding the tape inspecting it.

"It's called Shinobi Basics 101. It will help you with your skills and such." The man answered as Naruto frowned lightly would this tape help him strive more to be a Shinobi? Maybe help him get better in the Shinobi academy? Maybe he can finally beat Sasuke.

"And this will help me become a great shinobi?" Naruto asked as the man smiled.

"Of course! You should watch it. You just may come to like it!" He tells the young boy watching Naruto look at the tape then back at him.

"Hmm? Okay how much is it?" Naruto says reaching for his wallet only for the man to stop him.

"No need. It's free. It's on the house!" He says to the young boy who's eyes widen at this.