A Padalecki Wedding 2 (J.A)

When we arrived at the venue, Jared and Gen were already there. As soon as I got out of the car, I opened the trunk and grabbed the bag with my belongings. Genevieve, who saw us coming, had already hurried over to us. "My savior angel has arrived." she exclaimed, embracing me. She then hugged Jensen, who greeted her with a laugh. "And he brought his hunter with him."

   "Hi, sweetie." said Jensen, "How are you?"

  "I'm trying hard not to faint from excitement."

  "A friendly advice from me: have a few drinks."

 "Hey, don't lead the bride astray!" I joked, playfully punching Jensen in the arm.

  "Where's Jared?" Jensen asked, wrapping his arms around me and playfully tickling my belly.

 "They were checking the garden with my mother. I ran over as soon as I saw the car because I had my eyes on the door."

"Okay, let's head over there then. Let me say hello to them too. If there's anything to be done, I'll take care of it." Jensen suggested.

"I guess there's no need. What would I do without you?"  Gen replied, grateful.

      As we approached the garden where the ceremony would take place, we saw Genevieve's mother, Camille, talking to the decorator, while Jared appeared to be eagerly waiting for Gen. He took a deep breath as we approached them. "Hi, guys. You're just in time..."

"Hi, Jared." we both greeted him at the same time.

"Man, I thought you wouldn't come for a while. I need to get away from here for a bit." Jared whispered to Jensen, coming over.

"Don't be ridiculous, I couldn't leave my best friend alone here. Besides, I'm your best man." Jensen laughed, patting Jared on the back. "We'll be out of here soon."

"I'll take care of the rest. You two go as soon as possible." I said, gesturing towards Camille.

"You're perfect. Jensen, I'm heading back with my tuxedo. Honey, if you need anything, call me, I'll be right back." Jared said, kissing Gen on the cheek.

"Okay, darling. Drive safely."

       As Jared walked away, Gen's mother's cheerful voice filled the air, "Oh, my dear, it's so nice to see you."

"And you too, Aunt Camille. Is there anything wrong?" I asked as I hugged her.

"I don't know, I'm a little confused about where the flowers are placed."

"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you? Jared and I decided this!" Genevieve interjected, sounding bored with the conversation.

"I think they look pretty nice too..." I reassured her, winking.

"Is that what you think?"

"Yes, you know, even though my expertise lies elsewhere, I know a little about these things." I said, winking again to reassure her.

"I know, honey. Well, Genny, this is your big day after all. Let it be whatever you wish." Camille said warmly.

"Thanks, Mom." Genevieve said.

"Jensen, I'm sorry I couldn't say hello to you while I was busy with the decorations." Camille said, turning to Jensen.

       Genevieve approached me and whispered in my ear, "I really don't know how you manage to impress people every time."

"What can I say, it's a gift."   I replied, and we both burst into laughter. When we were nervous, the slightest joke from one of us was enough to make us lose control. Camille and Jensen looked at us in surprise.

"We were just feeling a bit nervous." I explained, trying to suppress my laughter.

     Jensen came to me and hugged my waist, "If you promise not to faint from laughing at me, I'll go with Jared, my love."

"I can't promise that, Mr. Ackles. Come on, let me take you." I teased.

"No need, just stay here. It looks like Gen needs you to keep her from going crazy." Jensen whispered, so Genevieve and her mother couldn't hear.

"I might be too late." I whispered back.

"You'll find a way. I'll come back as soon as Jared and I are ready, so I can finally see your outfit." he said with a laugh.

I laughed, "I don't understand why you're so obsessed with my dress."

"I wish I knew." he replied as he pulled me close and kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you too."  He kissed me one last time, said goodbye to Genevieve and her mother, and then left. I watched him walk away, smiling.

"I'm so glad I invited you to the set 2 years ago. Okay, I thought you'd look cute with J, but how could I have known he was the man of your dreams..." said Gen, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I can't thank you enough, you know that, right?"

"I know, I'm a great person."

"And you'll be a wonderful bride." I assured her, checking my watch. "The hair and makeup team will be here in an hour. Come on, let's go inside. I think everything is okay out here now." I said, linking my arm with Gen's and leading her inside.

*TO BE CONTİNUED*