chapter 1: Becoming the Producer of an Idol Industry

It starts with a man with Blown hair and Hazel eyes standing in front of a company called Star Production.

Misogi pov:

I can't believe I got the job! It took me...nothing if I'm being honest here, let's recap on how I got the job for those who are confused.

~a week prior~

Not only did I lose my job, I'm going broke! FUCK, I can't have me and my little sister live on the streets.

I need to look for a job fast but who's hiring in this time of year and I'm not lying if I didn't say I'll be an asshole if I make my little sister work a part time job, I should try looking on the Internet.

~a few minutes later~

Did she seriously quit?!

'What it said'

Today is a sad day to say but the current Producer suddenly quit on Star Production due to An illness and it's advanced for those who are currently out of a job should apply there.

I feel sorry for her and hope she can recover, but I can apply! Let's hope I can get the job since Masumi is a big fan of the idol industry.

~an hour later~

Finally! After half an hour of the website not loading a bunch of times, but I managed to make it work and submitted an application.

Let's hope I can get an interview soon since I might lose the apartment, but what should I do in the meantime... I have no friends and a job so what can I do?.

~3 days later~

It's been 3 days and no response to my application, I got my hopes up for noth-

Suddenly an email appeared. ikr unexpected

Huh? They want an interview with me? I'm shocked that they even want an interview with me and it seems that they want it on Friday at exactly 9:00am and no later than that.

So it's tomorrow, might as well Go tell Masumi... Actually I shouldn't, since if I don't manage to get the job then it would break her heart for giving her false hopes.

~the next day~

So Exhausted~ what time is it anyways?

clock:8:20 am

FUCK! I only have 40 minutes to get there.

-timeskip to him looking at the mirror fully dressed-

That was a nice shower but I only have 20 minutes to get there.

Leaves to the living room

"Where are you going? With you being Dressed in a suit and all" she suddenly says

I can't let her know about the interview "I got a date" I replied joyfully

"That's nice, what time are you planning on coming back?"

"I have no idea, but bye Masumi!"

"Bye bro"

He looks at his watch

Fuck, I only got 15 minutes left! Might as well run there.

~10 minutes later~

Thank God! I only have five minutes to spare but what should I do in the meantime? There's no one other than me waiting.

Might as well play some mobile games...fuck I'm lonely.

"So,are you Misogi Shin?" The lady in front of me asked