Chapter 2:The first day

Now that I'm standing here...What do I even do here? The only one who knows is probably the director, might as well ask her about what my position in this company does before I get fired the first day.

Walks in

"Can't you do anything right?! You're worthless" the random employee yells

Huh? Who are they screaming at... Of course it would be her.

"I'm so sorry, I'll do better next time I swear" Miyahara cries out

Why is it always Miyahara getting treated badly, she's honestly a nice person, what's so appealing about this job to the point where you stay even when they treat you terribly.

She's like a irl version of kobeni, but I need to step in before she starts to have a mental break

"Why are you speaking to an employee like that?" I say before they both Start looking at me.

"Eh? You're the new producer I've been hearing about" he says before getting close to my face

"Just because your position in this company is extremely important, doesn't mean you can start thinking you're high and mighty".

"I never said shit about being high and mighty, now get out of my face and start telling me why you are telling Miyahara that she's worthless"

If he doesn't take 2 steps back, I swear I'll make him regret not taking 2 steps

"She doesn't do anything correctly, even the director hates her" he starts to get even more closer "What if I d-".

I was getting tired of his attitude so I decided to drop him "That's gonna happen".

Noticing that she's on her knees,I quickly went up to her and stick out my hand "Are you alright?".

She quickly wipes her tears and starts to blush a little "Yeah, I'm fine to stand up by myself. Thank you for helping".

"Yeah, no problem" I simply replied before heading to the elevator.

"If you need anything, Miyahara. Just let me know" that's the last thing I said before the elevator took me to the top. Let's hope she doesn't get mad at me for asking her.

He walks over and opens the door

"Kimi, can you help me with something?"

"Yeah, what is it?" She says with an annoyed tone

"I know it's stupid for me to ask but what exactly do I do here?"

An awkward silence follows before she breaks it"so you Signed up without knowing your position here?"

I nodded my head

"Fine, I'll tell you"

She suddenly gets a call

"Actually, I'll give you an example" she says before Answering the phone

"Alright" Silent "yes" Silent "I'll send him there right now"

What is she even talking about on the phone?