You'll Be In My Heart

It had been a heartbreaking goodbye for Kendall and Jo. She was going to be heading to New Zealand for a 3 year movie contract. That meant her and Kendall had to say goodbye.

Although he wanted her to do the movie and is the one who was trying to get her to take this once in a lifetime opportunity,he was devastated to say goodbye. He never felt heartbroken before.

He never thought that he would ever feel the way he's feeling. He never thought that he would ever feel heartbreak. He never thought that he would ever have to experience this feeling of pure sadness.

No matter what happens,Kendall and Jo will always love each other. Even when miles apart,she'll be in Kendall's heart and he will be in Jo's heart. They know they will see each other again once she returns.

The guys were sad for Kendall,their usually strong leader is totally devastated over this break-up. To see him like this makes them remember that even leaders aren't always able to be strong all the time.

Kendall has been so sad and devastated since the break-up. He has not been wanting to do anything but lay on the couch,feeling ever so heartbroken. He just doesn't feel like he wants to do anything right now except miss his girlfriend or currently ex girlfriend.

One day,he got up from the couch and went to his and James's room without a single word or anything like that. After the door closed,James,Carlos and Logan wondered if they should just leave him alone or not. They decided to just wait to see what happens next.

Meanwhile,Kendall laid in bed listening to Worlwide,the song that Gustavo had written that the boys had sung at the airport as Jo was leaving for her flight. It truly felt like it fit their situation perfectly. Because it did fit their current situation perfectly.

Kendall teared up as he set the song on replay. Soon he began to sob,tears running down his face quickly as he wipes them away even though they kept coming down his face so he just let the tears flow.

He knew that the guys probably hear him crying through the bedroom door but he didn't care. He knew one or all three of them would be with him soon. He knew that was definitely inevitable now.

And soon James comes in the room and sits next to him. Kendall looked at James and stopped the song. James pulls him to his chest for comforting reasons.

Soon,the sobs began again this time making Kendall's body shake like a volcano about to erupt. James just held him knowing without him saying anything that Kendall needed the comfort.

Soon,Carlos and Logan entered the bedroom and they did a band snuggle specially for Kendall. Once they saw Kendall was asleep,Carlos and Logan left to their shared bedroom while James went to his bed.