Chapter 1: Jog on

*beep beep beep beep beep beep!* The alarm clock is going off. *I want to throw that thing out of the freaking window.* He says to himself and sighs. He gets out of bed to take a shower and as he's making his way to the bathroom, he looks in the mirror. *Yikes, I look hideous* He criticizes. He continues walking and takes a shower. After he's finished, he gets dressed and goes for a jog, like he does every morning. The fresh, crisp air smacking him straight in the face. It was a beautiful day, the birds were chirping, the wind was gently blowing through the leaves, and it was quiet. As he was jogging, he could hear a train rolling by in the distance, blowing its horn. "Ahhh... paradise." He said. He returns to his house and gets dressed for work. Just then, his phone starts ringing and he answers it. "Yo! Sparky! You coming in today or what?" The person says. "Yeah, just finished my jog, headin' over that way shortly." He replies. "Well we need you here now, boss man gonna be upset if ya dont get here soon." The person says. "Tell him to take it off my paycheck and stuff it if he gets pissed. Hah!" He laughs. "Hah! Alright, just get here sooner than later." The person says right after. "Aight, bye." "Bye." Sparky hangs up the phone. "So the boss is gonna get upset with me?" He chuckles. "Just another day on the railroad..."