#1

The first brunette said

"i'd like to name a star after my child too yk, i'd honestly do that.",

with shaky voice as she was in the middle of sobbing, still wiping her tears streaming down her face with her amber abaya.

while the other one chipper in but were then cut off but the first brunette.

"oh really? i-"
.
"If only it was his child. if only he was the father of my child, i would, and the name would be Afif."

the brunette ended her corny speech w a cheeky smile, as she turned to her friend who's face was full of shame and disgust,
the night sky was covered by the polluted air of greenhouse gases, but the two hopeless girls looks up and wish for a better future, one with a hopeless and  life, and the other with a broken heart that strive to keep on having hope for the man she yearns for the rest of her life, not knowing where life will take her, thus she prays and begs and prays and begs for her love story with her beloved lover to continue.

the love story had ended, it has now been filled with tension, the two teen knew that, but as the love between both of them were still present, the girl can't help but still pray for them to be reunited in each others longing arms, knowing he was everything she wanted and same goes to him. The lovebirds has still been inlove with each yet, one refuses to move on as the love story had ended due to the poor girl's friends pressuring her.
"Leave him, he's not worth it." "You deserve better and him acting like this is not good"
Despite all the opposing comments thrown her way, she still loved him whole heartedly.

Her painful cries can be heard through the lonely park as she begs the god above to reunite them.

"Make us good for each other so we can please you and enter the hereafter together, My Lord", she cried.

As she keeps begging over and over again. Her friend behind could only listen and sit far as words of comfort was never her speciality, thus her presence has helped the brunette calm herself down. She goes on with apologizing to her far and absent lover of hers, for ruining and hurting him. She had known her mental, physical and emotional well-being deteriorating was her punishment.

Leaving him, had affected her in every way possible, she has been rotting in bed by the week, and refuses to eat, though if she does, it would be to break her fast, or to worship her god and praise him thus he is the only one that can purify one's thornful heart, and replace it with what one would've been waiting for, all good and nice things for themselves. Instead the brunette, had begged her lord to forgive him and lessen his sin for making her shed tears. As in their beliefs, 'a man whom have made a lady shed tears of pain shall have sins following and generating as he roams my earth' , she sobs in her prayer for all this to pass and pray they'd be reunited and longing and lost lovers in his hereafter..

the decision was done by the lover girl whom was at the time with her friend, who had prepared a break up paragraph for the brunette. Yet as the brunette refuses to separate with her lover, the friend had pressured her again and again. Thus how the decision was done, once you've pressured the brunette to do something, she'd set her brain on it, through consciously yet not with her full will.

good night.