MADMAX

Dean woke up to his alarm blaring, he groans slamming his fist on his alarm cloak making it fall of his nightstand

he climbs out his bed goes to the bathroom brushing his teeth and fixing his hair a bit then he goes downstairs to see his father siting at the table "father?" he says in a questioning voice since he nows his father is never home. his face turns towards him "i'm here to watched your game today. don't disappoint." his father says in a stern voice basically warning dean that if he doesn't play good he'll get a beating.

"yes father" dean replies his voce quiet, he runs back up stair and grabs his football gear then back down his father is at the door with his car keys in hands he doesn't say anything and opens the door but dean knows to follow after him.

at the game dean was playing wide receiver so he was running down the field when in the crowd he spots a spot of red hair, he tries to her a better look but remembers what his father said and turns his body for the ball his teams qb throws the ball to him, he catches it and sprints the down field getting his team a touch down.

while celebrating with his team he looks towards the bleachers again and sees the girl with red hair he pauses practicing mesmerized by her, she's the prettiest girl he's ever seen stacey cant even top her his jaw is dropped he snaps out of it when the referee blows the whistle dean jogs over to the line up his eyes go back to the red head while he admires her he doesn't realize that the ball is in play and and opponent tackles him to the ground.

he groans in pain fuck he thinks to himself knowing his father will be pissed

after the game his father drags him to the car "i can't believe you" his father grumbles under his breath "just wait till we get home boy."

at their house his father opens the door throwing dean to the ground "fucking embarrassment!" he screams "I'm sorry" dean whispers

"sorry isn't gonna cut it boy" his father seethes unbuckle his belt and fold it hitting his hand a little. his father brings his arm back behind his head then bring it down whipping dean with the belt, dean out cries in pain "I'm sorry!"  his father ignores his pleas and keeps hitting him