THE PROFICY

Third person POV:

Ever since a loving couple with triplets found out that there was a proficy to be fulfilled. They were forced to seperate all the children.

They both knew this day would come. The oldest triplet Alyssa was a toddler girl with beautiful green eyeseyes that came with silver hair and black tips. Alex the middle aged triplet also another toddler with beautiful sky blue eyes with blonde hair with red bangs. Autumn the final triplet, a girl with fall brown eyes and light brown hair almost blonde.

The girls were brought to the woods by their father and he forced them to stay put until his return. With that he blew out the lantern. (Author's Note: anyone get the reference? Yep it's from Hansal and Gretal witch hunters. But any who carry on.) The children got scared. It was dark so they wandered to see if anyone lived in the woods after a few minutes they slowly drift away from eachother. Alex and Autumn stayed together and Alyssa wandered off into the deeper and darker end of the woods.

Author's Note:
Okay so I got bored and I decided hey, I'm gonna write a goddamn story. So here you go first chapter. And just to let you know there will be a lot of horrible puns and stupid references that barley nobody will know about. Before I forget... ummm... dammit, oh yeah, I'm open for SUGGESTIONS! See I am a nice person when I want to be.(and that's like never, I sorry but I usually a rude ass bitch.) So any who TTFN.(IF YOU GUYS DON'T GET THE REFRENCE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND I HAVE NO IDEA.) (TIGGER!)

~BLOODY MIKA SIGNING OUT~