Chapter 5: This is why you set an alarm when you sleep

The screams begin to get louder and louder, until I heard 2 of them screaming, I started trying to find out where they came from.

After a bit I eventually found where it was coming from. But when I arrived there, the screams had already stopped and the only one in the room was Miss Circle, I couldn't see anything else except her and the things in the room.

Maybe it was a prank Oliver and Zip set up? I think I heard Edward was also avoided here at school since he was also a bully? Maybe he could've set it up?

I don't really know.

I was terrified.  What was that? Am I hearing things?

I'll just get out.

I walk out the halls and pretend nothing had happened, still pretty confused but okay so far.

I head towards the school cafeteria to get some food, it was pretty crowded inside but I got some food and sat down at a table, 2 other people I wasn't quite familiar yet, well, except for Claire

(These are the people Y/N Is sitting with but exclude LANA AND ABBIE SINCE THEY DIED 😭)

They introduced themselves afterwards and we just talked for a bit, I didn't match their energy one bit but I enjoyed it

__________
As I walk through the halls, I bump into somebody, IT WAS THE WORST FUCKING TRIO TO COME ACROSS IN THIS SCHOOL, Oliver, Zip and Edward.
Whore, watch where y-”

Right before he could finish his sentence, I already skedaddled out.

I sit at my chair to avoid them, I really hated them with a burning passion.

I start doodling until Mister Demi enters the class.
________

I was at the library since we had free time and I was really bored, I read a few books until I fell asleep.

-3 hours later-

Ugh” I groan out as I get up, I realized I fell asleep “no, no, no.” why did I let this happen?

The library lights were on but no other lights in the school were on, maybe they forgot to check the library? That's so stupid of them.

I was panicking like crazy. I didn't know what to do, I knew that if I stayed here I would starve, I was really hungry too, “i think theirs food in the cafeteria?” I thought to myself.

I didn't bring anything but my bag, I only had water in there though.

I hesitated to get out of the library, I bump into something “a door?” I thought to myself. It said Alice's room, I didn't know why that was there, but I chose to ignore it. The room gave me chills though for no reason, well there probably was a reason, I just don't know..

I walked towards something, I didn't know what it was at all, I was desperate to find anything, I needed supplies, I was 100% sure that the exit was locked but I tried to open it.

I pull as hard as I can, but for some reason it was not opening

I read the sign on the door and it said “push”,

“Bro.” I muttered as I sigh and push the door as hard as I can but still, nothing.

I thought to myself. “Ugh, I guess I'm stuck here”
__________

I kept trying my best to find the cafeteria, still nothing. I even collided with the wall probably 23 times? More than I can count. I basically wanted to kick the exit door down-

“Wait.”

“Kick the exit door down?”

“Let's try that.”

I struggled to find the exit door once again. I walk towards something I thought was the hall to the exit door, I fell into the pool, and struggled to breathe.

It was too dark to see anything..
______

(And I'm going to bed byee)
(644 words)