The Dance Practice

Jennie was excited. Why? Well. It’s because she’ll be able to perform the song for the world tour that she made during 2018/2019, which was titled “You and Me,” and that song was somewhat about her relationship with Lisa, and of course her management rejected it in favor of another song called “Solo,” but Jennie didn’t mind; she also liked the other song too, but “You and Me” was quite special to her, so this made her happier.

Right now, she’s currently practicing for her solo with her friends Silvergun and Jung, who are dancers who also helped her create the choreography for the song, and she also decided to film this for her vlog so the fans will know. At first, it was hard as she didn’t know how to do some of the choreography, but she was able to get the hang of it and was gaining confidence in the dance. What she didn’t expect was for someone else to be part of the audience during her dance practice for her song.

It was Lisa, and it surprised Jennie to see her arrive at the YG dance studio. "Lili, what are you doing here?" She asks as she goes to Lisa during their break. “I wanted to visit and see how you are doing,” was Lisa’s reply, and it made Jennie smile. “Hey lovebirds, stop flirting, we have a practice to do.” Silvergun said, but she was smiling when she said that while Lisa greeted her and Jung, then Jennie noticed something: “Hey, are those snacks?” She asks, pointing to the plastic bag Lisa was holding. “Yeah, so you won’t get hungry,” Lisa replies. “So, are these only for J and not for us?” Lee Jung-Lee asked, acting offended, making Lisa laugh. “Nah, I bought snacks for you guys too,” she replied, giving them one of the plastic bags that she was holding.

After their break they went back to practice, and Lisa watched and cheered for Jennie, which was a bit adorable for her to be this excited, and then Silvergun spoke. “Hey, Lis, wanna be Jennie’s dance partner for the practice?” she said, which surprised the two, and seeing that, she explained, “Well, we know YG will never let you two dance, so why don’t you two do it now?” was her reason for saying that, and the two thought about it for a moment and realized that Silvergun was right; they wouldn’t be able to do this even if they wanted to, so they agreed with what she said.

At first, Lisa watched the whole thing to see how they did the dance with the partner, and as she’s considered the dance machine, she was immediately able to memorize the moves quickly. After being shown the dance, Lisa stood up and joined them, and it was great; she did the dance with Jennie perfectly, as they have good chemistry. After the dance, they realized they were being recorded by Silvergun, who said it was for memories and gave them the video. After that, practice was finished, and they all went home.

During the ride home, Lisa spoke. “I wish we could dance together at some point and have a sub-unit,” she said, making Jennie look at her. “Yeah, I hope so too.” Jennie agreed with her, and then Lisa spoke again. “It’s always nice watching you practice,” she told her, which made Jennie smile. “It’s the same with me when you practice too,” she said to Lisa, who smiled, and then after a minute, “hey, do you want to eat at our favorite restaurant for dinner?” She asked Jennie, who nodded, and Lisa then told the driver where to go and started to talk about stuff like the concert and other stuff, and Jennie was excited about performing for her new solo, and Lisa told her she was going to be amazing.

And Lisa was right; everyone immediately loved her song and performance during her concert and wished that she could make an official MV for this, but she’ll have to wait for that to happen, but she doesn’t mind as she’ll be able to perform this song for the world tour.