Chapter 4251

Master Luo and Master of Mountain Sea Academy would be able to recover soon, so... Feng Wu felt that she still had a good chance of winning. 

Emperor Yan sat on the highest seat and stared at the people below. "The disciples of the Divine Mu Temple...Hehe." Dayan Emperor sneered. "All of you are here now. Very good."

Huayang Zi stared at Emperor Yan. "What do you mean, Your Majesty?" 

Emperor Yan said, "It's not easy to find you and it's even more difficult to gather you. Now that you have gathered in the imperial capital, I'm very relieved. Prince Yan, did you do it?" Emperor Yan praised Prince Yan. 

Prince Yan smiled bitterly. At first, he didn't know that so many people could gather in Divine Mu Temple, but with His Majesty's words, Prince Yan was relieved. "It's all because of Your Majesty's clever plan. I was just following orders." Prince Yan was full of awe in front of Emperor Yan. 

Huayang Zi stared at Emperor Yan and suddenly asked, "Your Majesty was the one who caused Master's disappearance, right?" All these years, Huayang Zi had been investigating this matter, and after a series of investigations, he finally pointed the finger at Emperor Yan. 

Emperor Yan smiled faintly, "I didn't expect that after so many years, you finally found out that it was me. It's been hard on you." His words were ambiguous. He neither admitted nor denied it, but it seemed to be a tacit agreement. 

Not everyone in Divine Mu Temple was as calm as Eldest Senior brother. At this moment, Patriarch Helian couldn't help but say angrily, "So it was you who Master, you deserve to die."

Emperor Yan smiled, "How can you say that? I killed him back then." 

Kill... Everyone in Divine Mu Temple turned livid and their expressions were cold. 

Huayang Zi sneered, "Master is not dead yet."

Emperor Yan said, "No, he is dead. I killed him myself." 

Huayang Zi said, "Master is not dead."

Emperor Yan laughed wildly, "Back then, I tricked him into drinking poison, skinned him, pulled out his tendons, and let out his blood. He was already dead, so how could he still be alive."

Glaring at Emperor Yan, Feng Wu wanted nothing more than to tear his hands apart. 

Dayan laughed wildly and said, "My third brother shouldn't have been too kind. He actually tried to save that child. If I didn't kill him, would I let him go? Don't tell me I still have to give up my kingdom to that kid?"

Hmm? Feng Wu didn't understand. This was a grudge between the previous generation, and it was a great secret of the palace. It was only natural that Feng Wu didn't know about it, because most of the people present didn't know about it, except for the big shots.

Luo Nantian saw the bewildered look on Feng Wu's face, so he explained. "Back then, the emperor had three outstanding princes. The crown prince was the eldest, the current emperor was the second and God Mu was the third prince."

Huh? Feng Wu stared at Luo Nantian in amazement. Her beautiful master was still the same His Royal Highness as before. 

Luo Nantian nodded and said, "All three princes are extremely outstanding. They possess extraordinary natural talent and extraordinary strength. Every single one of them is capable of allowing the Dayan Empire to prosper for 500 years. But the bad thing is that they are all too outstanding. Although the crown prince is outstanding, he has his shortcomings, and that is, he is too weak. Coupled with a series of events back then, the crown prince died, leaving behind a baby in swaddling clothes," Luo Nantian explained to Feng Wu. "What happened to the late crown prince back then is a little strange. The late prince was poisoned by the current emperor."