the beginning

it all started when you were scrolling through tiktok and saw a video by ned flames. wow, what a cool and talented guy, you thought. pretty handsome too.

as you watched more of his videos, you were impressed by his talent and awesome dance moves. you could tell he was going to be a star someday.

you read his bio and saw that he was from illinois. wow! i'm from illinois too! i wonder if i'll ever be able to meet him.

you left a comment hoping he might notice you.
"i love your music fox szn! btw you are so cool and handsome ❤️"

omg!! he responded!
"thanks bro"

your heart raced. your bones felt squishy. you pinched yourself to make sure you weren't dreaming.

you DMed him. "hey ned! i'm Y/N, and i'm a big fan!"

your heart skipped a beat when you saw he was typing.

"hey Y/N what do you think of my song Circus"

after that you started texting ned 24/7. you and ned clicked right away. he mostly talked about his music but you didn't mind. you learned that he's 45 years old and loves playing guitar.

weeks passed, and your friendship with Ned was stronger than ever. but at the back of your mind..... you wished that it would someday evolve into something more.

meanwhile, his tiktoks started blowing up!! his hit single Circus got over 50 thousand videos on tiktok, thus making it popular on spotify, thus giving daddy that clout.

you were worried that ned might forget about you after he became famous, but he always made sure to talk to you when he had the chance.

before you knew it, you had fallen head over heels for ned. you considered confessing your feelings to him, but didn't want to risk your friendship.

then, one day, your phone rang. it was ned.

"hey ned!"

"hey Y/N do you want to meet for coffee on saturday?" he said.

omg!

"yes definitely!" you said

"cool. its a date. talk to you later, Y/N."

"bye!" you squeaked, and he hung up the phone.

omg!! did he just call it a date?

im really going on a date with THE ned flames! i can't believe it!

to be continue