ned's nightmare

ned found himself in a dark forest, surrounded by trees. the eerie silence sent shivers down his spine.

where am i? ned thought.

as he walked through the forest, he caught a glimpse of a bright white cat darting through the trees.

suddenly, a familiar voice he couldn't quite place pierced through the silence.

"follow the cat, ned."

where have i heard that voice before?

he followed the cat deeper and deeper into the forest. the voice was getting louder and more urgent.

"follow the cat, ned."

the cat was speeding up. in no time at all, ned was running after the cat, struggling to keep up.

just when he felt like he couldn't run any more, he came to a clearing in the forest. he looked around for the cat, and realized the cat had vanished.

he looked up and saw danny gonzalez standing in the middle of the clearing, looking angry.

"ned flames. consider this your only warning. quit making music and delete your tiktok account or i'm going to turn your life into a nightmare."

ned wasn't intimidated by danny's words.
"i'll never quit making music! my music makes people happy and i wouldn't trade that for the world." ned said proudly.

danny sighed. "unfortunately, that's exactly what i thought you would say. you'll regret this, ned. you have no idea what powers i possess. just you wait..."

before ned could reply, danny snapped his fingers and ned woke up and found himself back in his bed. the clock read 3:00AM.

ned didn't get much sleep that night.