Riders.

࿐࿔ A'lanas POV. ˚

I lay on the warm sand, feeling the gentle caress of the sun's rays on my pale blue skin.

The rhythmic crashing of the waves along the shore lulls me into a state of deep relaxation, calming every part of my body.

The morning was absolutely gorgeous, the shore wasn't too busy this morning so why not?

I shift my body, trying to find a more comfortable position on the warm sand. 

I close my eyes and let my body relax the welcoming, warmth of the sand.

Before I could allow sleep to take over me, a voice came from the water.

" Lanaa, your so boring right know. Can't you just take a swim with me?" The fimiler voice called out.

I groan sitting up. ' there goes my peace'

" Reya, didn't I spend alll night with you, picking up those stupid herbs " i said rolling my eyes.

Tsireya let out a gasp. " hey! they are not stupid, and besides you totally agreed to it"  Tsireya replied cheekily raising from the water.

I clicked my tongue

" ahh. Your right. That's my bad I shouldn't—"

before I could go on she tackled me smooching on my face.

" you loveeee meee" " AUGHH- GET OFFFFFF-" " MUWAHMUWAHMUAH-" I shoved her off standing up.

"You're a total weirdo!" I couldn't help but giggle at her.

The moment was suddenly interrupted by a large flying shadow casting over us, along with a long horn.

Reya gasped and stood up, her eyes fixed on the sky.

I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to trace the direction of where the flying animals were headed. "Are they landing on the shore?" I muttered to myself.

trying to make sense of what was happening, she suddenly grabbed my arm, " lets go! We have to see them!"

As I follow her lead towards the water, Without hesitation, we both dive in, feeling the coolness of the water wash over us. Within seconds, we both swim towards her ilu.

No ones POV

The Metkayina surrounded the foreign visitors, concern spread across the faces of the Navi as they observed.

Jake approached first, looking back at the family with a a soft gaze. " be nice" the older woman spoke to her children.

Tension grew in the air as the Navi separated allowed two boys to pass through. The boys glared at the unwelcomed guest.

Aonoung stood up tall eyeing the oldest male as he greeted him, ' I see you'

"Tch" he replied, circling them.

" what's that supposed to be?" Roxto commented pointing at their tail, causing the taller one to laugh.

The two girls finally breached the surface, approaching the sore elegantly, A'Lana brushed the wet strands of hair, her hips swaying as she walked up to the Navi.

Eyes stared at the female, as she smoothly walked over, she hummed taking in the sight of the darker riders.

"Hey.."

Tsireya giggled as one of them greeted her, earning a cheeky smile from A'Lana.

Aonoung spotted her figure, he scoffed while a smirk. " ah- look what the waters dragged in" he says crossing his arms.

She rolled her eyes, not noticing the lingering gaze of the older sully siblings. He took in her beautiful figure, her long hair draped over her shoulder.

" stuff it fishface." She hissed bumping past him to stand next to her older brother.

Tsireya groaned, lightly smacking Aonoungs shoulder, " enough. The both of you".

Skimwings approached the shore, landing in the water.

The eldest male greeted them with a hand gesture, " I see you, tonowari" The clan leader walked to the family, His Nephew Malu carefully following close behind.

A'Lana's heart skipped a beat as she spotted Malu, her boyfriend of almost a month.

Despite being famous among the girls in her clan, he had chosen her, However, Malu was undeniably attractive, and being with him meant that A'Lana was constantly compared to the other females in the tribe.

Malu smirked, his eyes scanning her up and down, and A'Lana wondered what he was thinking. He'd been so distant lately she'd wondered why. Suddenly, the chief started speaking, and the sully announced that they were seeking a fortress.

Wisperes were spread through the crowd.

' This is so boring- ' she thought.

if she'd be honest. she didn't care if they had stayed or left. They were all Navi at the end of the day.

She sighs looking back at the water, no one 'will notice me being gone— right?'

The conversation had ended with the elder females challenging each other, as A'lana was backing into the crowed to make her escape, the offer had been accepted.

Before she could walk away, her ear twitched at the call of her name.

" my son Aonoung, my daughter Tsireya and our clans dancer will teach you our ways-"

" Me!- Chief please no!" "Why can't Ao-"

She was swiftly cut off by a familiar large hand on her back, she looked back and saw her dad.

" but why do I have to-" aonoung began.

" enough! it has been decided" he stated cutting both of the young teens off. A'lanas ears flatten in frustration.

Tsireya hopped over, " fallow me! I'll show you your new home" she sweetly said taking one of the family baskets.

A'lana grumbled to herself taking a basket aswell . She could just run away and tend to them later, but she knew her dad would be upset.

' just when I thought I'd  have peaceful day'