Ink and Vinyl ~ 3rd person

Y/n had been singing since she was a little girl, her parents had always said her voice was like an angel's. She had a natural talent for music and dreamed of one day becoming a famous singer. But for now, she was just a small-town girl in the suburbs, with a passion for music and a love for TikTok.

Vinnie was a TikTok sensation, he had millions of followers and was known for his comedic videos and lip-syncing skills. He had recently moved to the same town as y/n and they had become friends through mutual friends. They would often hang out and make TikTok videos together, building an online friendship.

But little did they know, their friendship would turn into something more. One night, while they were hanging out at a local coffee shop, Vinnie made a bold move and asked y/n to sing a song with him for his next TikTok video. Y/n was nervous but excited, and they spent the rest of the night rehearsing and recording the perfect video.

To their surprise, the video went viral and they started receiving messages from fans shipping them as a couple. They both laughed it off at first, not thinking anything of it. But as they continued to make videos together, they realized that there was something special between them.

They started spending more and more time together, collaborating on videos and even writing original songs together. They found that they had a natural chemistry, both on and off camera. Fans couldn't get enough of their adorable interactions and soon enough, their social media accounts were flooded with comments and messages asking if they were dating.

After months of speculation, they decided to make it official and announced to their fans that they were in fact, a couple. Fans went wild and their social media following continued to grow rapidly.

But with fame comes its challenges. They both had busy schedules and constant media attention, which made it difficult to find time alone. But they made it work, always supporting each other and making time for date nights and adventures.

As their relationship grew stronger, so did their music. They started collaborating on each other's songs, adding a unique touch to their music with their different styles and voices. Fans couldn't get enough and were anxiously waiting for their first duo album.

One day, Vinnie surprised y/n with a romantic proposal during a live performance at a music festival. He got down on one knee and asked her to be his partner in life and music. The crowd cheered as y/n happily accepted, and they shared a passionate kiss on stage. The moment was captured and shared all over social media, making them an even more beloved couple.

Their wedding was a grand affair, with fans and friends from all over the world in attendance. It was a magical day filled with love, laughter, and of course, music. They both performed a song they had written together for their first dance as husband and wife, and it was a moment that they would never forget.

As their career continued to soar, they never forgot their humble beginnings. They used their platform to spread positivity and inspire their fans to chase their dreams. Y/n and Vinnie became not only music icons but also role models for millions of young people around the world.

Years went by, and they continued to make music and create content together. They had their ups and downs, like any relationship, but their love for each other and their love for music always brought them back together.

Today, they have multiple hit albums, sold-out tours, and a strong and loving marriage. They still make TikTok videos together, but now they have a bigger purpose, to spread love and joy to their millions of fans. Y/n and Vinnie are a true power couple, proving that with hard work, dedication, and of course, love, anything is possible.