Nightfall

¡warning for cursing! 
      Issac was a peaceful,yet energetic soul who would have his interest peaked in human things and people. However perusing these strange new ways and things would prove to be increasingly difficult, as he has his own things to worry about; Issac was a prince. "Issac return to bed at once dear!" his mother-the queen Ronbi-shouted as she daringly ran down the halls of the castle. The sun was beging to rise and he could feel the slight burning sensation as his sun grazed his pale skin by the warned about windows."gotcha!" his mother growled  scooping the young boy up into her arms "Now, what have I said about windows in the day?"
"t-to get as close as possible!" the young boy joked as his white hair fell before his eyes."You're almost four this year,you need to stay safe so you can take your father and I's throne someday"
"now, lets head off to bed shall we?"Reluctantly,he agreed and walked to bed before the sun crisped him.
Issac began replaying the memory over and over in his head until he teared up just thinking of it.Memories like these felt like they would never happen again with his parents being so busy with their image in the limelight and their work.He decided that today would be a bit different,after all he was turning twelve this year,he no longer needed their attention or support when he wanted to do something now the choice was his.Issac pulled himself off the bed he draped himself over,grabbed his bag and started for the door of his room.Upon opening the door he was greeted with a stern face from someone who he had never met before,simply waiting outside his door."and what are you doing?" "what a pleasure to finally put a name to face,my highness" "What are you talking about,who are you?"
"well your highness n-now you see I am your new doorman,Kingsley" "doorman for my room?" "well your majesties suggest I keep an eye on you" "thats absurd!"Issac half-shouted."I'm trying to go out for a bit""i'll call your security then!" "No,it's fine I'll just rot away in my room then." Issac pondered on how to escape his torturous room when he noticed a small defect in the honor system like rules the castle is run on,while the 'doorman' was calling for security he could simply leave without a trace,gone.The door opened with a slight creak due to it an old hinge that needed replacing "doorman,sir" "yes?" the doorman turned to face Issac,Issac was barley taller than him but enough for him to need to tilt his head slightly,
"I'm still going out,call the security"he said in a rather stern tone "of course your highness!""stay here"the doorman said."say is it not dangerous with you burning up in the sun and all?"Kingsley questioned""Sir its 2 A.M,there is no sun,now be a dear and call the security" The doorman,Kingsley, turned around started for the phone downstairs.Issac rushed down the stairs after he was sure Kingsley could no longer see him.Issac fled outside in a fit of panic,frenzy and wanderlust,eyes glued shut.Slowing down to catch,his breath Issac opened his eyes to himself only a few a streets away from the castle.Disappointed,Issac opens his bag in search for a small pocket sized mirror;the small metallic mirror slips into his hand and he opens it staring at the "markings" on his face.Engraved,a cross in his left cheek,black ink on his right,a line with a dot on either side.He always hated them,despite standing for peace and prosperity he felt as if they lost meaning over the years.

srry its so short I'm really busy!!
650 words