chapter 7 , enemies became lover?

CRINGE WARNINGG RAHHH !!!!!
Also they already stopped kissing and making out after 2 hours lololol oh and mercury and Venus sleep tgt

Mercury pov

I slowly open my eyes as I scanned my surroundings..it's look like I'm in Venus's room..? I tried to remember what happened yesterday..I wanted to get out from the bed but suddenly someone pulls me back onto the bed.

It's was Venus. I was kinda surprise..since I don't really remember what happened...after all..Venus must be taking care of me since he wanted to sleep inside his bedroom..he must have brought me here with him..Venus was still asleep but it looks like he wanted me to stay with him? How cute.

I don't really care what time is it..so I just close my eyes and fall asleep while cuddling with Venus on the bed.

After 12 minutes of trying to go back to sleep I can't really do it..I'm already awake..so what even the point..I was still trying to figure out what happening yesterday..firstly I sit on the bed after Venus keep grabbing my hand and force me to lay on the bed with him.. After 4 minutes of trying to sit on the mattress while trying to avoid Venus grabbing my hand over and over again.i tried to stand up to go to bathroom but I suddenly fall down..it made a loud noise..but luckily Venus was a heavy sleeper , I clearly forgot that my knees is hurting and it hard to get up without someone else trying to help me..

I grab something so I could balance myself without falling on the floor..when I tries to walk someone grab my hand..it was Venus!

"What you doing pipsqueak?, trying to get to the bathroom huh? Why don't you ask me for help?" Venus asked looking at me with his left eyebrow raise..I didn't reply..instead I just stayed silent..Venus just sighed and carry me toward the bathroom

when Venus was carrying me I heard some noise..outside the window..I asked Venus if he could hear it too..instead..he just said "its probably some squirrel trying to get inside.." venus said as his tone feel like he had fed up with me.finally he open the light of the bathroom and open the door for me..but the worst part is..he have to help me pee..! I mean..it's always satrun or Jupiter helped me since I cannot do it by myself because I'm hurting..Venus was being gentle..

I finally done peeing and after that Venus helped me washes it..after that we get out from the bathroom.. suddenly Venus stopped carrying me.."you not going to give me anything? I literally helped you pee." Venus said looking at me with a sly grin..I just sighed "well what do you want?" I asked Venus then point to his cheeks..? I blush softly as I leaned closer toward Venus cheek then give him a quick smooch.

We headed toward the bedroom again as he check his phone..it was 3:46 A.M? Woah..I guess I wakes him up early..! Venus give me a side eye then push me onto the bed..he then leans on top of me.

"Yk..since you wakes me up early maybe we could have fun?" Venus said smirking at me..he quickly leans closer and kiss me..I don't know what to do instead I just relax and let all that happens.

<Time skip>

After 45 minute of quick making out ( kissing and biting all that) we were both panting..Venus just lay next to me..I feel so exhausted after that..even though it's like 45 minute making out..Venus was so rough..gosh..imagine if it was 1 hour..I would die! I slowly drifting away from reality as my vision getting blury..

Venus pov

Mercutie slowly fall asleep I just laughed at him..guess he must be that tired huh? I just pull him close to me and make him like my hugging pillow..when suddenly I heard something out the window..? I look outside from the bed..it's look like someone shadow? Is he holding a camera? Wtf? I blinked and he suddenly gone? Maybe it just some thief wanted mercury..I get it he cute but he's mine.i thought to myself as I smile at sleeping mercury and falls asleep while hugging him.

12:54 A.M

Mars pov

I wake up during a sound of my phone buzzing with notifications. I open my phone..it was a Ganymede number? How did he get my number? I thought his gf never wanted him to text other number even though the person is a guy or a girl. I open the notification and..it was a photo of Venus? Wait wait..Venus take care of Mercury?! I checked the other photo and find Mercury and Venus making out..sheesh...poor Mercury getting bited by Venus..it must been rough for him..

I just laughed at all of that photo..never knew that Ganymede would do this.. Jupiter would grounded him tbh..when suddenly I heard some yawn..it was earth..he was sleeping with me since we are now a couples. He asked me what wrong and I showed him the picture. He gasp and tell me how he knew that this was going to happen. I mean..mercury always following Venus like a lose puppy..but Venus is like a angry duck that doesn't wanted to be followed. I guess they changed huh? How adorable is them..

Earth was still giggling and kicking his feet up to the sky while looking at Mercury and Venus pic..he says that its look super duper cute..I mean I agree but..what wrong with my lover istg..he look like a Patients who Escape from the mental hospital.but I still love him.he is still my "world" no matter what happens.

he was still giggling until he grab a pillow and hit it on my head..he keep saying how cute mercury and Venus are like thousand of time..how did he even get this energetic? He was just woken up? It's look like he has lose control..but who cares..he already hit me..it my time to hit him.!

Me and earth has a pillow fight for like an hours..just because the photo of Mercury and venus getting send by Ganymede. But thanks God he didn't know that Ganymede send that picture cause he hate Ganymede so much.. sometimes he even has a picture of Ganymede under his bed and it was full of knife and blood..guess he really hate him huh? Thanks goodness we are sleeping inside my bedroom or else I would have find some disturbing picture when I'm sleeping.

Bok bok !!!
I hope you enjoy this
I'm sorry I didn't post this story yesterday !! I was tired! Super duper lolly sorry !!

Alssoo hope you guys had a nice day!! Bye byee