Thoughts

🌙- (Catnap's POV)

The new critter seems pretty nice. He sounds really shy and stutters a lot, but it's fine. He's gonna need to get ready to introduce himself to the kids soon. Hold on-

                        🔋57%     3:21 -Thur.
                                  Critter GC

butterscotch- when am i doing the introductions?

craftycorn- i think this monday - im not sure🥐

craftycorn- wrong emoji😅

butterscotch- i don't wanna! i'm nervous..

kickin'chicken- you can do it man! i believe in you!

butterscotch- okay..

I feel bad for Butterscotch in a way - I mean, he just got here and he's already doing introductions? Plus the fact that he's already a shy and nervous person? Well, i had to last year and i was shy too, but i did it - so he can too.

-Friday-

🎨- (Craftycorn's POV)

Dogday. Dogday, dogday, dogday. He's so cute and fluffy and- wait huh? Oh, right.. Butterscotch. It's been about a day since he arrived and i just saw him go to the Critter Cove for the first time with Dogday. Ooh.. is it a date😊😊😊? Anyways, he hasn't seen the ice cream place yet, maybe i'll show him.

☀️-

I took Butterscotch to the Critter Cove to show him what they have. Butterscotch glanced at the menu and didn't seem too interested in what they had. The waitress came up to us to ask us what we wanted, but seemed more intrigued on the new critter.
"New critter?"
"Yeah, he just arrived yesterday"
"Alright, what would you guys like?" The waitress asked.
"I'll have tea" I like tea, so that's what i got (duh🤷🤷).
"I'll just take water."

The waitress later came back with our drinks. Butterscotch seemed to really like water 'cuz he drank it all in two minutes.
"I'll go to the ice cream parlor soon to see what they have."
"They have lots of options, you'll enjoy it."

-Saturday-

i

⭐️-

Craftycorn asked me if she could show me the ice cream place, I agreed.

This place seems pretty cool, they have lots of flavors, nice decoration, and good customer service. I chose vanilla ice cream because it reminds me of Dogday; he's the only real friend I've made so far. Crafty chose strawberry, good choice. We were interrupted by Catnap, telling me about the introductions. He told me not to be nervous, and not to make the same mistake he did.

Catnap left and me and Crafty continued eating our ice cream. It was pretty good, but i couldn't help but notice Crafty dozing off for minutes at a time. It was getting pretty late at this point, so me and Crafty went back home.