𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍

Kalon

Antophile

Elysian

These are words that could be used to describe this human personification of beauty and grace in front of him.

They were standing in nature's enclosure, surrounded by trees, flora and fauna of all sorts. It was beautiful really, this untouched part of the woods they discovered. But he didn't pay much mind to it as he admired her beauty, the lush green of nature fading into the background as he witnessed how gentle she was with the fragile flowers around her.

Roses, a common symbolisation of love and devotion.

Daises, blissful innocence and loyalty.

Calla, beauty.

Lily of the valley, completeness and humility.

He remembered her favourite being yellow jasmines. Ironic really. Considering it symbolises grace and elegance, the perfect description of her herself.

The surrounding trees provided them the perfect shelter from the harsh noon sun, and somehow the little light rays still found a way to squeeze through the small gaps between the leaves. Illuminating her, like tiny little spotlights bringing her diaphanous features to attention.

Her skin, soft, supple and glinting as it carries whispers of the summer sun.

Her eyes shone brighter under the light; mimicking the nature around her, green around the rims like the trees, brown at the centre like the soil of the earth.

Her hair golden under the blessed lighting. Tangled in certain places after running through the woods with blissful ignorance of how certain strands stuck to her skin.

Her dress, dirtied with the earth's soil; a beautiful mess, he thought.

Her smile, infectious as he took note how how her eyes crinkled slightly. A beautiful indication of how much joy she has already been blessed  in her current youth.

She truly is

Ethereal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

A short simple one as my first chapter, hope you like it!

This is my first time writing and really tried my best to encapture the feeling of admiration for your love and I really hope it gives off the kind of warmhearted wholesomeness that I'm trying to go for.

Anyways... thanks for reading!! Watch out for more works to come, my next chapter might be a little different from this one as I try to write on the topic of "Love". <33

Happy reading,

_CelestialWonder_