before we begin i'd like to say this

I never really wanted to show you behind the scenes of my life, but with all the shit going on in it, I have come to the conclusion of doing this. I've done some thinking and all that shit and thought it was a good idea of putting my life out here.

I also know that putting your life on social media isn't always the smartest idea in the world, but for me, it's for you readers to know the inside of my life of it making who I am.

There will be changes made along the way, but furthermore, it is enjoyable. If you like a botched autobiography of one's life. But relatively there will be some stuff that will remain the same because I have issues of letting stuff go, because there my babies and / or that's a really special and meaningful part of my life.

I know there will be comments of people saying, and I quote: "why are you making this about your life, it's not a good idea" well honey, I want people to know the real me and this is probably the only way I will do it. Outside of my 'about me' book. That only goes a long way and so far. That book is the basic stuff about me, but this will be a big huge fucking dive in my life.

As we go along with the book which I will probably procrastinate, but whatever, there will he sensitive and triggers along the way, but some chapters won't have triggers. I will put a warning of some kind in the beginning or give you a chapter heads up like in the previous chapter or something. (idk I haven't figured out the details). But there will be a warning of some kind, either way.

That being said, with me doing this when I should be sleeping but whatever. All I ask for being in this book is that you are being respectful at the content that's in this book as it is someone's actual (somewhat, actual) life.

All I ask is that you be respectful in the end.

I don't know how good this will be, but I will try to have it be somewhat ✨️enjoyable ✨️for your viewing pleasure.

That being said, again. Hope you enjoy it!

Here are the main warnings of this book:

depression/anxiety/stress
domestic abuse
drugs/drugs mentioned
drinking being mentioned (more than once, hehe)
raw emotions
tragic loss/death of a family member (it being an animal or human)
every kind of abuse (sadly)

I think that covers the main triggers, but idk. At first, it should be promising, but there will be past events/flashbacks that revolve of some of those things.

PLEASE FOR THE GRACE OF GOD, BE FUCKING RESPECTFUL OF MY LIFE!

thank you!

P.S. for the sake of my life, I won't be using my real name, which is Alexis. I will be ✨️portraying ✨️ Athena Lewis. If you have any questions, just private message me, I will probably explain more there.