PRIVACY

Duke POV

"Baby where are you taking me" I ask my wife. The last thing I wanted was to be out the house today but it's whatever.

" Stop being a baby and just get in the car" she says. I get into the car and turn some music as we ride out. We head into a dance studio and be a whole group of guys sit  a bit spaced out.

"Did any of yall significant others drag yall out the house today" a lady questions.

I raise my hand and a few others do as well.

I watch as the music dims and my wife and few others come into view. I immediately shift in my seat, her ass is sitting so right with this one piece on. The song "Privacy- Chris Brown" plays as she dances and begins to pole dance.

What did I do to earn this I don't know, but I'm about to be a father again, the way she's giving me this look in her eyes. The wives walk off the stage teasing their men, and I pick her up and walk her out the room with hoops and hollers from behind up.

Jazmine POV

Im so nervous to do this , it's so out my comfort zone; with 2 kids my body isn't the same as before I'm a bit body conscious. The song begins to play and I'm sweating yet watching my husband intensely, as Chris Brown serenades the room.

I'm half way through the dance has he pulls me from the routine into the nearest dressing room and tugs at the outfit. His pants unzips " bend over baby" his voice huskily says. The instant contact is so good, these couples about to get a second show.

His pace is fast but not rough and yet I'm constantly ready and eager for the next stroke. He fucks me from behind, putting his fingers at my mouth I spit a bit as his lubricates my clit and circles it perfectly. I cry in his arms getting ready to come loudly.

As he pulls from me, and sits on the chair and I'm on top. "Why did you sign up for this class" he asks. " I was insecure about my body and I needed to feel good"I reply.

His dick slides into me, "look at me" he strictly says. "This body, he kisses my neck and chest; this perfect ass body — is all mine. It's fucking perfect". As I begin to confidently ride him, as he begins to whisper dirty and sweet body affirmations into my ear.

Tongue kisses are swapped as I cradle my husband beginning to shake onto him, while he fucks me underneath. As our eyes lock together and one last kissed is shared.

"Fuck" I breathlessly say, I should dance more often I say. "And every-time you do, Ima fuck the shit out of you" he replied. A smirk appears in my face as I've already purchased a pole for our bedroom.

*****Now at home*****

Duke POV

                               Wife ❤️
Bedroom, 10 mins
                                            Yes baby (wife replied)

She enters the bedroom innocently, unprepared for what I'm about to do. "What's all this" she asks, she sees rope, vibrator, marker and flash cards, lotion. Tell me something you love about yourself" I ask her.

" I love my body, I love my routine, I love— my as shuts down midway through she says.

" Do you believe it" I counter. She looks like I've grown 2 heads.

"Take your clothes off, put your arms out, spread your legs out some"I ordered her.

As she's told, she hold her hands to get her hands tied and her arms hoisted to the gate attached to the ceiling. "Baby I don't understand" she says.

"Whenever I ask you about your self love, you come up short, you get defeated, and as my wife, I don't like that, so ima fix it".

I stand in front of her kissing her, hold her naked body against me. While she tugs at the suspensions against her skin. She moans in frustration. I grab a long mirror and put in front of her.

I grab vibrator and turn it on and walk to her. "Ima ask again, what do you love about yourself". I trail the toy down her body as she tenses. "I-I love myself" she sputtered. I immediately put it at her pussy and take it away. As she gasps from the shock "try again" I say.

Jazmine POV

As I'm shaking from the loss of the toy and the stinging taps to my ass in between. We have about 5 affirmations that are true , that I believe about myself. Who knew dominant affirmations were a lesson I needed to be taught.

On and off I'm physically begging to feel my husband, to feel his warmth and embrace. Index cards surround the mirror, after cries of pleasure confirm my feelings. " Baby please, make love to me please" I beg.

His lips capture mine as we both moan into the kiss.
"You're so fucking beautiful Jazmine" as he kisses my chest.

"You are brave... kiss...intelligent...my wife...mother of my kids; as he goes down to eat my pussy. I cry out and take the pleasure given.

"Yes baby, yes yes.... I'm beautiful; I say in a raspy tone. But I feel confident to say.

He unties me and we head to the bed, as he buries himself into me. Kissing my scars and heart along the way. Making love to me and these affirmations was what I need to invade my heart to help me confidently.

" Shit, baby, shit.... I say as we lock eyes and spill into each other. Kisses shared and we lay together. "One more thing" he says; he grabs the lotion.

He begins to rub my feet, "Every morning I want to hear you say those affirmations, and I want to see you create new ones. I want our kids to know and I want you to know that none of this is possible without you. Our household, the appointments, dinner, family events, you are our home. You are my wife ( as he moves higher up my body) you are the mother of my kids, you are everything to me. Never forget that, please. I have a responsibility to remind you and hype you as your husband, as your best friend and Ima be that baby. I promise.

As tears spill from my eyes from the words and gesture. We hold each other and kiss sweetly, as we lay together. I say "I bought a stripper pole for some... PRIVACY".