Wild Thing

{Jean Pierre's POV}

It's the next morning
I look at the clock next to my bed. It's six a.m,my thoughts are still on what Anthony had suggested. I'm not sure why I'm so hesitant on asking Anne out I never had that problem with another girl before.

I noticed Michele's other friend Simone,she came over last night for a history project. She seems nice Sebastian for sure took interest in her right away. I felt awful for thinking of his younger sister while he was setting right next to me,it felt like a certain type of betrayal and disrespect towards both Blanchet siblings. I wouldn't like Sebastian to think about Michele the way I thought about Anne.

I remember the way she looked in those shorts during gym class. How her big wavy hair was up in a ponytail while some strands were falling on her face. Her touch,her sent,her curves made my stomach explode. I looked down at my sweatpants and I realized that I had an erection just by thinking of her.I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying to ignore the bulging felling in my pants. A load knock on my door made me jump in fear of getting caught.

"Jean Pierre wake up and help me open the shop"yelled my father
I sighed feeling frustrated that I had to open the shop but I was even more angry that I couldn't have my personal time.
"I'll be there in a second"I yelled back
I got up my feet touching the ice cold floor. The cold temperature immediately made my erection go away. My closet was filled with warm color clothes,I pulled out a polo maroon and black shirt and black dress pants to match with the pants I went with a black leather belt with a shiny metal brace in the middle.

My hair was a mess and my breath tasted like vodka and cigarettes from last night victory party as Anthony named it. Apart of me felt relieved that Descamps settled down after their fight but he felt awful for making a sixteen year old boy half blind. Last night's victory got to me and I can feel the vomit coming up. I sprinted to the bathroom bumping into Michele on the way. I didn't even have time to shoot the door because I was on my knees in front of the toilet vomiting my guts out.

"Are you alright" came from my little sisters mouth
The only way I could respond to her was with a thumbs up. I couldn't even face her direction because of my head practically shoved in the toilet.
"I told you not to get drunk last night Jean Pierre,now you're fathers upset" my mother scolded me
"And you go help your father open don't just stand there"my mother screamed at my sister.
Michele shot me a worried look before she walked down stairs to the shop.
"You better get yourself together you hear me,first you almost get expelled from school and now you're waking up late. Get your head out of you ass" she smacked the back of my head before she stumped away from the bathroom.

I quickly washed my face and teeth,and combed my hair to the side like I usually do. I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time.
My once bright green eyes are now bloodshot red from being hungover and tired.

I got to the shop that is connected to our house and I see Michele organizing the meat in the display box,and my father counting money from the register.

"Don't just stand there clean the damn windows"my father pointed at the big glass windows with cash still in his hands
"Yes sorry father I'll get straight to that" I grabbed paper towels and some water with soap and cleaned like I've never cleaned before,I knew tension was rising in our home and I didn't want to be the one to break it.

Michele went back inside I'm assuming she was helping mother clean or whatever they do.
"The boy that came over last night what was his name" my father asked
"Sebastian" I responded back confused
"He looked familiar to me,I just couldn't grasp it,he's a very kind boy that's the type of person I want your sister to be with" I looked at my father with a worried look Michele is still to young to get married.
My father was waiting for my response but I wouldn't dare to disagree with him. God was on my side today because the bell from the door ranged , a customer had walked in. I let out a little sigh of relief.