Dio's youth

Dio was a 13 years old boy, he lived with his sick, abusive, alcoholic father, his mother had died, they were always poor so Dio had to go outside and bring money and beer to his father, one day Dio was reading a book and suddenly he looked at his father who was coughing blood and looking worse than last night.
"Father? Maybe you should stop drinking, you look as if you are about to die" Dio said and sighed, his father Dario glared at him and said "I'm okay, boy now go buy me more beer!" He yelled and threw the empty beer bottle at Dio's head, Dio didn't even get startled, he just noded and went outside to get more beers for his sick father "I can't believe I have to do this for that sick bastard... I wish I could be playing with other kids my age..." He mumbled as he continued walking, he suddenly bumped into two kids, a girl and a boy, it was Jonathan Joestar, a rich kid who lived some blocks away from Dio and Erina Pendleton, they turned around and looked at Dio, Dio immediately got uncomfortable "move out of my way" he said and glared at them, Jonathan and Erina smiled as Jonathan spoke "don't worry it's okay that you bumped into us, I've seen you getting out a lot but you are always sad or even mad, maybe we can all three play together, you'll feel better I promise" he said and held his hand out for Dio to hold, Dio stayed silent for a few seconds, he wanted to play but he knew he would get beaten up by his father if he had any friends or not get the beers on time, Dio shook his head "I have to go" he said and walked away, Jonathan and Erina felt bad about him but decided to leave him alone, they would try again the next time they saw him.

TO BE CONTINUED. . .

Me: omg I gotta write this story about Giorno and I can't it's too much

Also me: lemme start like 3 more stories >:3