01

01

The first recording

--------

"Is it on?"  The camera showed a young girl maybe around the age of seventeen to eighteen and a big grin on her face and a few loose strands framing her face, she was being recorded by the newest camera in 2014. 

"Testu come into the frame" The girl grinned again pulling a boy into the frame, the boy looked young as well, the same age as the girl, he had a bedhead and black hair, and he was tall, very tall towering over the girl even. 

"Hey future children I'm your mother, the cooler one of us" She chimed once more a glowing aura surrounding her as she posed idiotically "No way I'm the cooler one" The boy argued back sassing her. "Hi future children I'm your father" He grins pointing at himself with his thumb "And between me and you, don't listen to your mother she's crazy" he whispers to the camera making it obvious she can hear him. 

"Kuroo Tetsuro!" The young girl yelled in an annoyed tone as she jumped on his back and started to pull on his mouth"That" She hit his head "Is" she did it again"No" and again"Way" again "TO BE SPEAKING TO OUR FUTURE CHILDREN!" It was a fury of hits bonking his head. "I'm sorry princess" He whined pulling her off of his back and into his arms practically cradling her and placing a soft kiss on her lips. "It's okay" She murmured her cheeks now flushed a soft peach colour.

It seems that she forgot all about the camera recording them as her face went red again as she laid eyes upon it. "Cut that out Testu, our future children can't see that!" She chases after the boy who ends up running away from her camera in hand. "No can do princesses" He winks at her and the camera before he stops recording.

That's the first chapter, idk how to feel about it ngl but in the future, if I'm not happy with it I'll rewrite it.