17.Propose or not?

Ruhi

Weekend got over so quickly...it was the first weekend i wasn't with Raj and Daksh , I was having fun with Sanvi and Amaya ...I got to meet Sanvi's family..she has a joint family and Amaya's parents are really nice..she is a single child and she says

logo ki bua hogi kaleshi .....Meri to jaan h ghr ki!
Indeed Ankita aunty is the diamond of her house.I got to know she changed her name after wedding it's there ritual or something...they bride has to change their name...but it isn't necessary.

The whole morning was as usual , sanvi left early with Amaya they had some work..i know work must be related to Daksh and Raj..i kept my thoughts aside and got a call from Raj. He wanted to meet me at his place daksh was also joining...after attending lecture .I was driving to Raj's place and because he wanted to tell me something important...daksh was also coming because he had something important to share .

I rang the door bell and saw srishti bhabi , I gave her a hug and she told me that bhaia and aunty uncle aren't home and raj will be here in some time...

I heard chiku's voice
"He is awake??" I asked her
"Yes.." she replies

"I should spend some time with him then" i informed her and went to his play room.

He is a 4 year kid of dhruv bhai and sristi bhabi ..his real name is manik ...but everyone calls him chiku..

He was enjoying playing with his toys..
"Heyo champ"
"Angell!!! "

He gave me a hug and now he was sitting on my lap. he got so excited and ran to me like I was his favourite chocolate.

"I missed you .. chachu told me that you will come to meet me soon but see you are so late" he said and his chubby cheeks were all red by now.. his hands never left my face..he was cupping my face like I am his whole world.

" I am sorry baby" i said giving him a hug .

"No .." he pushed me away and stood in front of me...with hands on his waist....he looked like a chotu Raj.

"What should I do??" I asked him...

"Be my girlfriend.." he said in a cheerful tone.

"Who told you about girlfriend??" I asked him... pulling him close to me..

"Momie said she was dadda's girlfriend and even chachu told me that he will get a girlfriend soon... Please be mine girlfriend" he said in a cute voice and made puppy face ... I can't deny his request... especially when he is asking me so politely.

"Okay boffieee" I said and kissed his cheeks...his face was all red ..he was blushing.

Aww cutee!!!

" I can call you that na??" I asked him ..
"Yes angel" he replied and kissed my cheeks and sat on my laps

"What is going on?" Bhabi entered the room with a glass of water..and was looking manik with curiosity

"I got a girlfriend momie...I will grow up and marry her okay?"

He decided to marry me as well...he is better than genz nowadays I thought. She looked at me and laughed i was also stunned by his words and laughed along with bhabi.

" Come on boffiee we need to spend some time together" i asked him just to drop that topic.

"Momie can I get a ice cream? " He asked bhabi

"No"
"Please for me and angel..." He made the same puppy eyes and pleading face....now I know he knows how to make people agree with his requests

"Fine!"