001

3rd POV

[]SIDE STREET - FESTIVAL[]

The quadro troublemakers was on the Side Street, looking around the stand. When they heard Deuce made a loud, "HUH?!"

The trio look at Deuce, who was holding his phone and aggressively tapping on it.

"What are you screaming about?" Ace whined, while he starts to picking his ear.

"U-uh, my bad. Didn't mean to shout it out loud." Deuce apologies, rubbing the back of his head.

"Did... Something happen?" Yuu question, as Grim added. "Yeah! You guys were just talking about you two not joining in the game, when all of the sudden you just shout."

Deuce scratch his cheek, as he explains. "Well... My brother told he's gonna watch the tournament today, and he's not gonna watch it on the TV... He's gonna watch it here..."

Ace and Yuu look at each other, before Ace yelled. "YOU HAVE A BROTHER?!"

The trio flinch at Ace's loud voice, "Gah! Why are you screaming?" Grim complain.

"Ahh, my bad. But you have a brother?" Ace repeated, still have the surprise tone, but not as loud anymore.

"Yes, I have a brother." Deuce confirm.

"Then why didn't tell us?"

"You guys didn't ask, and besides we've got busy this days that I've forgot to tell you about him..." Deuce mumbled the second sentence, but still heard.

"You've forgot about me? I'm hurt Deuce." A deep, husky voice stated.

Deuce and the others turn to see who was that, and that person was new to the trio, but not to Deuce.

"I-i didn't mean it like that! It's just-" Deuce was caught off by a hand on his head.

"I'm just teasing, don't take it so seriously." The man softly smiled, as Deuce let out a sigh of relief.

The trio were dumbfounded, this man is standing tall, probably like 6 foot tall, a pure messy white hair, along with that was the bright ocean blue eyes. His face has some piercings on them, but if you look closely you could notice the faint freckles on his nose. He was also wearing a black, long sleeve turtleneck, a white square pants, and a black combat boots.

"Uuhhh... Deuce, who's that?" Yuu ask, looking at Deuce and the unknown person.

"Oh! This is Michael, my brother." Deuce introduce, pointing at Michael, who was giving a small wave.

The trio then look back-and-fort between Deuce and his brother, Ace rubbed his eyes, Yuu blink repeatedly, and Grim was also doing what Ace was doing.

"How?!- What?- Huh?!" Ace can't say a proper sentence, not really believing this.

"To have more context, I'm adopted." Michael confirm, seeing Deuce's friend get the idea.

"Well it was nice seeing you, Michael. But we have some important things to do." Ace exclaim, dragging Yuu and Deuce away.

"I forgot about that, Michael please evacuate for now. I don't want to get dragged into this mess..." Deuce added, before the quadro book it.

Michael stood there, confuse at what the quadro did. He then turn to serious mode when he felt something was off..

"What does those four know..." Michael muttered, and instead of going back to the stadium, he followed the troublemakers.

————————————————–

•|FUN FACTS|•

• Author is suffering, because y'all want either Malleus and Lilia. Should I suck it up, and do this book various? Or continue to choose which one?

• Author will probably post only short words, instead of like 1000+ words. Probably in the future, I'll do 1000+ words.

• Michael do have eyebags, but it is not obvious.

————————————————–

Thanks for short reading~

Stay tuned for more~❤