Perfect family pt 1

Hello this is series pt 1

Here it's is

I was only 7 when my parents started ab!se me very very hard until I have a big bruise on me. My brithday today but my parents treated me like someone that I was living on for years.  When I was 10 I meet a boy that was around my age. We became friends then I started having feelings on the boy the boy name is yohan. I have feelings on him for years then when were  18 yohan gave me a big big surprise he have a gf! I was shock but sad at the same time  I just said " wow that's Amazing" and I have the fake smile but deep inside I was crying . The next day yohan told me the name of the girl it was solemn I was shock because solemn is my ex friend because she stole yohan from me.... I just said hi and run off. I bumped into Albert my classmate I just said I'm sorry and ran it was so embarrassing while I was walking on the hall albert catch up with me he say what's wrong? I told him everything right after I told him every thing one girl called my name "Iris" I turn to see the school bully channah, brish,step. They all laugh because they said I look ugly on what I was wearing because I was wearing a shein they keep laughing I just stand they. While my tears started to fell on my checks I can't hold it anymore I slap Chana and I ran...

I was in the rooftop crying my little black heart out when I'm done I was going back home until it started to rain hard. When I got home my mother is ferocious at me but dad  cover me  and I ran into my room and shut the door and I ran to my bed and I cry again. The next day when  I went down  I saw my family looking mad at me they said that I bullied my brother but I didn't they say im a liar I tried to hold my tears and I got mad and said " you never see me as your daughter u only saw as your maid I'm also ur daughter not just my brother I hope u saw me as you daughter " and I left..
At night I came home.

Next  story  is in the other one!