ONE

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝑾𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈: Well Hello I just come up with my story which name as : "of course Mine" I hope you will like it huh~ and don't be so delulu let's start with your pov~,

𝑭𝒊𝒛𝒂 𝑷𝒐𝒗~

Laying on my bed with my medium- length hair spread All over thể mattress I feel a buzz tingling along my body.

I look beside me and notice that My phone is ringing

I lazily stretched my Arms out to reach for the phone and successfully bring the phone closer with the tips of my finger and grab it ,Smiling at My victory.

I look at the phone and notice that My best friend and only frnd Calling Me .He usually Never calls this time because he would be at the part time job that he choose to do for extra credit of a university.

I happily Answered once I notice the caller I'd .

"Hey, I need to come over"! I have something to talk to you about " Jungkook says through the line,I heard a few voices from the background but ignored it.

"Do you have a school,"! I sit up and legs Crossed.

"Something happened, I just need to talk to you, I'll be over soon"

"Alright, I guess ,see you"

I'm little worried about this Shit head it wasn't his usual normal voice it was sounding worried, nervous

"Well I guess he is coming over "I sigh and now I actually have to get out of the bed .

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒏.

I stand up on the tip of my toes and stretch my body.

I walk over to the Mirror and observe the messy state I was in from lying on the bed almost all day I admire how my hairs could possibly shape it self
To look like a bird nest .

It's just getting fun to get up Every morning and see what I look like After hours of slumber , I definitely don't look like a human.

On the mirror a photo of Me and my friend why I just kept here why I didn't remove it.

It gives me memories of the friendship I once had,One that will never come back.

That friend was called Seoyeon , I Miss her but hate her at the same time .

We were friends and very good friends longest time ,bestest time.

Unfortunately,to her,it wasn't special enough to she choose popularity over Me After starting senior year.

Although I miss her I'll never be able to forgive her ,Even if she ever decides to own up to it.

That's when I met Amazing jungkook .

He is now my best friend.

That day Seojeon had publicity ,Infront of Every one at cafeteria ,thrown my friendship away.

To Avoid Embarrassment I left out to the stairs and cry out loud until there weren't Any left.