1. ~ ASSHOLE ~

~ AUTHOR'S POV ~

The streets of Delhi bustled with noise as everyone is rushing to their workplaces. The sun is peeking from the clouds adding a light dusky touch to the morning atmosphere.

A man steps out of his car and stood infront of the tallest building in the area. "The Malhotra's" is written in bold letters on top of the building. As the man went inside, everyone wished him 'good morning' with respect and he nodded his head while going towards the elevator.

Who ? Tanish Malhotra ! The best and most successful businessman of Asia. His aura screams money and power and trust me, no one would like to come on his bad side cuz , you will find out soon...

As our protagonist enters his floor. Yeah, his FLOOR !! he encountered a man sitting on the sofa in his cabin. Anyone would have been dead by now but he is not anyone he is Siddarth Singhania. The CEO of "Singhania's and co." and also his best friend.

Siddharth engulfed him in a hug as soon as he entered his cabin. He hugged him back while patting his back.

"You idiot !Where have you been for the past three days. I thought you were dead by now" Siddarth said sarcastically.

"Just admit that you missed me" Tanish said sitting on his chair and opening his laptop.

"No, i didn't missed you instead i had the time of my life while you were gone" Siddharth said while Tanish rolled his eyes.

"Well, i went to Mumbai for three days because the branch there had some issues" Tanish said while opening a file and carefully reading it.

Just then the door opened to reveal Rachit , Tanish's PA .

"Sir this is the file related to our project with Sharma enterprises" Rachit said.

"Okay I will take a look. You can leave" Tanish said while taking the file.

"You are signing that deal with Sharma enterprises?" Siddharth asked.

"Not yet. I will have a meeting tomorrow then I will decide weather to sign off the deal or no"

" Isn't he your dad's friend? "

" Yeah but that doesn't mean that I will sign off the deal blindly. " Tanish shrugged.

" Wanna come to a party tonight ? " Siddharth asked taking a sip of water.

"Don't you have your company to handle ?" Tanish said without even looking up.

"Don't say that my heart can't handle that much pain" he said while dramatically putting his hand on his chest.

"Get lost"

"You are no fun. But remember one day you will need me and then I will say get lost" he said dramatically exiting the cabin.

" Such a drama queen" Tanish mumbled to himself.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the same city in a mansion, a room is echoing with the sound of alarm for the past 20 minutes and the girl is putting it on snooze again and again. She opens her eyes to turn it off when she notices the time and jumps off the bed. Panicking, she starts getting ready while running between her closet, bathroom and vanity table. After 15 minutes of struggle, she manages to get ready and rushed towards the main door and immediately drove off to her college.