Chapter 3.

'This is my home

'This is my home. Get out now.'

'No, this is not you're house. Now what's you're name?

'Knock, knock'

'Very well. Who's there?'

'Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill.'

'Bill who?'

'My name is Bill Wilkins and I'm 72 years old.'"

Father Gordon turned off the tape.
"What do you make of that voice?" He asked Lilian and her parents.
"It sounds confused."said Lilian
"The voice on this tape is coming from an 11 year old girl." Father Gordon said.
Lilian, Ed and Lorraine look at each other.
"The family reached out to church for help?" Asked Lorraine.

"Yes, but truthfully we were reluctant to get involved. The case has turned into a media circus over there. They are calling it England's Amityville." Said Father Gordon.
"Great." Complained Lilian.
"You're affraid it is a hoax." Said Lorraine.
"The church's abillity to help people depends on it's reputation." said Father Gordon

Lilian sighed and asked "So, what do you want us to do?".

"I'd like you to fly to London for 3 days to act as our unofficial eyes and ears. Now you don't have to do anything, and if it's a hoax, you can turn around and leave and if it's not, and there is a family in London that desperately needs our help." said Father Gordon.

Lilian and Lorraine were in the kitchen washing dishes while Ed said goodbye to Father Gordon.
Ed walked in.
"I told him we'll talk about it." He said.
"There is nothing to talk about." Lorraine said.

"Guys, you heared him, we just need to observe and report back. There have been cases that we turned down, there has never been a family that we refused to help." Ed said.

It was quiet for a moment.

"Mom and I had a vision in Amityville, it was a similar one that we had 7 years ago. 7 years ago We saw you're death in Amityville." Said Lilian and looked Terrified.

"Wait, thats why you two locked yourself in your room for 8 days, both of you saw my death?" Ed asked.

"You've seen it too. That demon in you're painting is real. We have both seen the inhuman spirit. It's a warning if we keep doing this, you are going to die." said Lorraine looking frightend at Ed.
Ed shakes his head and says "Your visions are a gift from God and if God is showing you two my death, he's doing it for a reason. Probably to prevent it from happening."

The three hugged each other. 

"If we go, if we do this, and if anything dangerous happened, we are gonna tell the church and we are gonna get out. Promise me, Dad."Lilian asks her father.

"I Promise" said Ed.