𝟭.𝟰. 𝗟𝗬𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗘

𝟭.𝟰 | 𝗟𝗬𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗘
𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ⠀┊ ❀

𝟰 | 𝗟𝗬𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗘𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。𓆸 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ⠀┊ ❀

◟ ✦ YOU'RE NOT REALLY SELLING THIS, DUDE. ❞
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Adelaide was expecting the man to stand at the entrance to the woods when she had arrived. She waited and waited since the man had told her he'd be there but he was nowhere to be found. Adelaide drove to the burned down Hale house, not exactly knowing what she was doing there but she felt like she was lead to the place.
It was ironic how just last week she published the story about the Hale fire and now here she stood in front of the house. She had never been here before even though she'd lived in this town all her life.

The girl climbed out of her car and she slowly made her way to the door of the house. Adelaide was a bit afraid the wood would give out seeing as how burned and old it was but it luckily didn't.

The door was open so the girl made her way in. The guy couldn't have been in this house, it would just be weird and creepy all together. Adelaide knew how to fight to defend herself so if that guy makes one wrong move she will fight him no matter what.

“I knew you'd come.”

Adelaide turned to see the man with the leather jacket at the top of the stairs. His hands were in his pockets and his eyes. . .she couldn't see his eyes, just his body. The man slowly came down the stairs as Adelaide waited for him.

Just one wrong move was all it took.

“You said you'd be able to give me power? What did you mean by that?” Adelaide questioned.

The man's face finally came into view and the girl stepped back. His eyes were the same red colour she saw earlier today. It wasn't drugs, that was his eye colour.

“What do you think it meant?”

“I don't know. I thought you were talking about drugs but you obviously meant something else, right?” Adelaide said. The man nodded his head, taking the last step down.

“I can turn you into something that your father will fear. Something that will grant you power like never before. You'd have strength, speed and agility. You wouldn't ever have to be afraid again,” Derek told the girl. Adelaide gulped, staring at the man. It sounded way too good to be true.

“What is this something?”

“A werewolf?”

Adelaide's eyes widened slightly and Derek waited for her to say how ridiculously it sounded but she didn't. She didn't have much of a reaction to it. “You don't seem to think I'm lying.”

“Because I know you're not.”

“You know about the supernatural?” Derek asked the girl. Adelaide sighed, rubbing her temple. She didn't know about it, she just suspected that it existed. A few months back with the animal attacks and then the students get trapped at school, she suspected it and to be something more than a mountain lion.