Yes, he definitely would

(Guys thank you so much for the 100+ votes😭)

Francis's pov

God, how did I manage to forgot my ID in my apartment?

“I can't believe that doorman was about to call the D.D.D. on me...” I mumble gruffly, quickly walking through the hallway with my keys held tightly between my fingers.

Too focused on how annoyed I am, I barely notice anything, the trip back to my apartment too dull to catch my attention.

Except for when I hear that laugh. Her laugh. [Name]'s beautiful laugh.

I immediately stop, taking a couple of silent steps until I reach [name]'s open apartment door. She's there, evidently not alone.

The Sverchzt sisters... what did they do to be this lucky?

I peek inside the small apartment, hoping not to be noticed by the three girls. They seem quite invested in their own world anyway, so I doubt they'll perceive my presence.

One of the two twins is holding something in her hands, pushing it towards [name]. Paying a bit more attention to what she is actually holding, I realize it's a dress. A very small one.

Does that thing even hide anything?

I lean onto the door frame, observing [name] closely. Her cheeks are of a lovely red, her lips are curved into a soft, but a bit nervous, smile.

God, that smile...

My lips naturally form a small grin, finding her incredibly cute, even in her embarrassed state.

Do they want her to wear that dress? The thought flashes through my mind, and before I can stop myself I'm already imagining her in that tight piece of glittery cloth, all of her curves highlighted, leaving nothing to imagination. The tempting vision makes my cheeks heat up, as I tell myself that I'm acting like some sick pervert.

“Looks like someone here would like to see you with this thing on too...” A teasing voice brings me back from those dirty thoughts, making me realize someone noticed my intrusion. One of the sisters is staring at me, a mocking smirk on her full lips.

Yes, I definitely would.

The girl's statement makes me blush even harder, and I quickly try to walk past the open door, not before [name]'s curious gaze meets my flustered one.