Dead Love

"Welp, I guess I have to get used to this Ghost Life.." Fleur thought. "Huh? What's happening over there?" Fleur kinda walked and flew towards the two familiar people.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D DO THIS TO ME❗️" ??? Shouted.
"Is that.. FELIX AND CARINA⁉️ THEY WERE DATING⁉️ I better write this down.. Oh wait I can't but.. I CANT WITH MY EYES❗️" Fleur watched from afar.
"No please I'm sorry❗️I didn't mean to squish your gerbil!❗️" Carina cried.
"I don't take sorries anymore. CARINA." Felix said twirling her dark blonde hair with green streaks at the end feeling like a boss.
"Please I'll do anything❗️" Carina begged.
"ANYTHING⁉️ BUY ME A NEW GERBIL❗️" Felix ordered.
"OK❗️" Carina runs to the nearby pet store and buys the gerbil.
"Hmm I think she's gonna get wacked by the car— OOP" Fleur said as she saw Carina get run over by the car with the gerbil.
"NOOO THE GERBIL❗️IM COMING GERBIL❗️" Felix said as she shot herself with a gun.
"OOP THAT WAS DRAMATIC..." Fleur thought.
The ghosts of Carina, Felix and the Gerbil came out of their dead bodies.
"What happened..?" Carina said.
"IS THE GERBIL OKAY..?" Felix asked
"NO IM NOT OKAY CARINA AND THE CAR KILLED ME❗️" The gerbil squeaked.
"Well, um hi?"Fleur asked.
"Huh? Fleur⁉️ Felix exclaimed.
"Yep, we'll get used to your current state, you can't run sadly but you can fly very fast." Fleur explained as she demonstrated how to fly.
"Well, since our lives are repeated... Wanna get back together cause your gerbil is still alive?" Carina asked.
"OMG YES BBG" Felix shouted.
"Um..." Fleur said as she stood there in the air.
Smooching sounds.

"Well... what now..?" Fleur thought to herself.